Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's write an immigration story....one word at the time...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An anscestor from Ireland was kicked of his ship in Canada before he could get to the U.S. because of fighting with other passengers on board.

Comment

Sprintgirl and ProudUSC - STOP dragging your dirty laundry in public ! Enough already !!! This name calling and cat fighting must stop. ProudUSC you already proved that Sprintgirl stole the money in PM's and defrauded you; and Sprintgirl conceded that she did by not replying on the public forum; we do not have to start all over again !

THE VOICE OF REASON NOW COMPELS YOU !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        Sprintgirl and ProudUSC - STOP dragging your dirty laundry in public ! Enough already !!! This name calling and cat fighting must stop. ProudUSC you already proved that Sprintgirl stole the money in PM's and defrauded you; and Sprintgirl conceded that she did by not replying on the public forum; we do not have to start all over again !

THE VOICE OF REASON NOW COMPELS YOU !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not my nature to get nasty with people, but go away SOM! Get lost and stop trying to create problems with people!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, Davdah is a cute little bugger. Except he didn't come by plane, he came by Stork!

May I enlighten: Most people don't even know how the ledgend of the Baby Stork originated.

Geranium Robertianum L., called Stork Beak, a medicinal herb and tea extract that was given to parents having problems conceiving. So, when it finally happend the deed was then credited to the Stork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,very cute baby! I like that little story about the origin of the stork too - thanks.

My preferred answer to your question Kollerkrot would be that I'm here because "I AM a divine being having a human experience." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You actually left that impression with me several times without you having to mention it.

I shall always love good people, Mrs. B.!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, Davdah is a cute little bugger. Except he didn't come by plane, he came by Stork!

May I enlighten: Most people don't even know how the ledgend of the Baby Stork originated.

Geranium Robertianum L., called Stork Beak, a medicinal herb and tea extract that was given to parents having problems conceiving. So, when it finally happend the deed was then credited to the Stork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,very cute baby! I like that little story about the origin of the stork too - thanks.

My preferred answer to your question Kollerkrot would be that I'm here because "I AM a divine being having a human experience." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You actually left that impression with me several times without you having to mention it.

I shall always love good people, Mrs. B.! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs