Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's write an immigration story....one word at the time...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Is that a photo of Kollerkrot? I thought Kollerkrot was a guy??

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Kids don't need pills. What kids need is to be knocked up side the head and be told to straighten out. And us as parents not having to worry about the schools teaching the kids to call 9-11 every time they are disciplined. The inmates are running the asylum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

100% in agreement here. It is horrible to watch the school officials being scared of the kids. When we were in school, we got slapped with the pointer. I once got it, I went home to mom complaining about it. My mom said...you probably deserved it!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Wow Kollers avatar aged Nicely overnight.
    Geschmackvolles specimine.

LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time for yours now. Don't be a chicken! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing to do with chicken, maybe a few days? limited ability for Certain file types at certain times, Graphics etc.

Thnks for Sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time for yours now. Don't be a chicken!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied

LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIR, that sounds like I am a dog...tssss, specimen!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Mind you, some here needs pills

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Who said kids needs pills?

I agree though. I would not let them put my son on Ritalin. It was hard but patience and the right help..he turned out ok

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    I beg to differ Brittie lol

Sugar isn't the cause, but what it does is makes one hyper. So if you have a kid with ADD it makes them even more hyper than they are.

I studied ADD for many years, did the diet tests and many other things.
    It turns out my son had it through genetics. My brothers, mother, grandfather and his father all had it. However back in the old days, they were simply bad kids or problem kids, until they found out there was something here.

Mind you, it's easy for many parents to try and label their kid ADD or ADHD, even though they have not been diagnosed, to make an excuse for their behavior or problems.

Too much sugar for anyone isn't good. However if you lack it, you can have health issues too.
    I know I need some at certain times for a boost of energy lol

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Very nice indeed. Obviously not a walmart candy aisle grazer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tks!

I stopped consuming sugar some years back:
    No sugar in coffea, no soda ever. Fruit juice sometimes. If something like a recipe requires sweetening, I use brown sugar only sparingly.

Rarely, I mean like once in a month or so, have to deal with sweet tooth issues. What happens when people eat sugar, the sugar level in the system keeps bouncing up and down and causes more appetite for sweets. Get rid of it, you'll never crave it. Everybody would be ca. 20 Lbs. lighter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very nice picture, Koller. I totally agree with you about the sweets. I rarely eat them anymore. I'd rather eat fruit. It totally satisfies any sweet craving I might have. Once in a while, I'll cave and have ice cream, but not too often. Sticking to this keeps the weight off! Never been a fan of Walmart anyway - lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Also sugar may be the cause of ADD. I see kids craving for sugar a lot. My ex had 2 kids, one with ADD, the other with ADHD and when they got into the sugar...oh boy, watch out!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    Very nice indeed. Obviously not a walmart candy aisle grazer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tks!

I stopped consuming sugar some years back:
    No sugar in coffea, no soda ever. Fruit juice sometimes. If something like a recipe requires sweetening, I use brown sugar only sparingly.

Rarely, I mean like once in a month or so, have to deal with sweet tooth issues. What happens when people eat sugar, the sugar level in the system keeps bouncing up and down and causes more appetite for sweets. Get rid of it, you'll never crave it. Everybody would be ca. 20 Lbs. lighter.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Kollerkrot, cute lady avatar too!

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, Davdah is a cute little bugger. Except he didn't come by plane, he came by Stork!

May I enlighten: Most people don't even know how the ledgend of the Baby Stork originated.

Geranium Robertianum L., called Stork Beak, a medicinal herb and tea extract that was given to parents having problems conceiving. So, when it finally happend the deed was then credited to the Stork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,very cute baby! I like that little story about the origin of the stork too - thanks.

My preferred answer to your question Kollerkrot would be that I'm here because "I AM a divine being having a human experience."

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Get out of MY country SoM. Go and live with Palin in AK. I hear there's a vacancy for the Mayor of Wasalia these days LOL

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation