Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's write an immigration story....one word at the time...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, Davdah is a cute little bugger. Except he didn't come by plane, he came by Stork!

May I enlighten: Most people don't even know how the ledgend of the Baby Stork originated.

Geranium Robertianum L., called Stork Beak, a medicinal herb and tea extract that was given to parents having problems conceiving. So, when it finally happend the deed was then credited to the Stork.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">S E Xual Frenzy Of The moment Brought me here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like S E Xual Frustration Of The moment Brought you here MIR LOL
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Fraudster !!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          A six pack of budweiser brought me here ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get off my thread - you are not welcome here! A.ss hole!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            Fraudster !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pot calling the kettle black. ROFLMAO!! You are not worth it!

Get off my thread!

Comment

Get out of MY country SoM. Go and live with Palin in AK. I hear there's a vacancy for the Mayor of Wasalia these days LOL
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, Davdah is a cute little bugger. Except he didn't come by plane, he came by Stork!

May I enlighten: Most people don't even know how the ledgend of the Baby Stork originated.

Geranium Robertianum L., called Stork Beak, a medicinal herb and tea extract that was given to parents having problems conceiving. So, when it finally happend the deed was then credited to the Stork. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,very cute baby! I like that little story about the origin of the stork too - thanks.

My preferred answer to your question Kollerkrot would be that I'm here because "I AM a divine being having a human experience."
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Kollerkrot, cute lady avatar too!
                  Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Very nice indeed. Obviously not a walmart candy aisle grazer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tks!

I stopped consuming sugar some years back:
                    No sugar in coffea, no soda ever. Fruit juice sometimes. If something like a recipe requires sweetening, I use brown sugar only sparingly.

Rarely, I mean like once in a month or so, have to deal with sweet tooth issues. What happens when people eat sugar, the sugar level in the system keeps bouncing up and down and causes more appetite for sweets. Get rid of it, you'll never crave it. Everybody would be ca. 20 Lbs. lighter.

Comment

Also sugar may be the cause of ADD. I see kids craving for sugar a lot. My ex had 2 kids, one with ADD, the other with ADHD and when they got into the sugar...oh boy, watch out!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                        Very nice indeed. Obviously not a walmart candy aisle grazer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tks!

I stopped consuming sugar some years back:
                        No sugar in coffea, no soda ever. Fruit juice sometimes. If something like a recipe requires sweetening, I use brown sugar only sparingly.

Rarely, I mean like once in a month or so, have to deal with sweet tooth issues. What happens when people eat sugar, the sugar level in the system keeps bouncing up and down and causes more appetite for sweets. Get rid of it, you'll never crave it. Everybody would be ca. 20 Lbs. lighter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very nice picture, Koller. I totally agree with you about the sweets. I rarely eat them anymore. I'd rather eat fruit. It totally satisfies any sweet craving I might have. Once in a while, I'll cave and have ice cream, but not too often. Sticking to this keeps the weight off! Never been a fan of Walmart anyway - lol!!!

Comment

I beg to differ Brittie lol

Sugar isn't the cause, but what it does is makes one hyper. So if you have a kid with ADD it makes them even more hyper than they are.

I studied ADD for many years, did the diet tests and many other things.
                          It turns out my son had it through genetics. My brothers, mother, grandfather and his father all had it. However back in the old days, they were simply bad kids or problem kids, until they found out there was something here.

Mind you, it's easy for many parents to try and label their kid ADD or ADHD, even though they have not been diagnosed, to make an excuse for their behavior or problems.

Too much sugar for anyone isn't good. However if you lack it, you can have health issues too.
                          I know I need some at certain times for a boost of energy lol
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Who said kids needs pills?

I agree though. I would not let them put my son on Ritalin. It was hard but patience and the right help..he turned out ok
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Mind you, some here needs pills

Comment

Wow Kollers avatar aged Nicely overnight.
                                Geschmackvolles specimine.

LOL.
                                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation