Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce And AOS

My little philly got her Temp Green Card, slipped out of the corral for the umpteenth time, got pregnant, turned on me, now lives with a useless character and their baby, and that SOB had the gaul to threaten me. Said they
    "did it" to bring her family to the U.S. I did not fall off the turnip truck, and they are dumb as whatever. Guess what. Immigration called one day, to check on our marriage. Guess what I told them. Any guess as to what will happen? My wife is getting no further co-op from me. Her family lives well, in a posh neighborhood in Latin America, so her removal would not move me to tears. She was one bad act, start to finish. I found out nothing she told me about her past was true, except for one job.

My little philly got her Temp Green Card, slipped out of the corral for the umpteenth time, got pregnant, turned on me, now lives with a useless character and their baby, and that SOB had the gaul to threaten me. Said they
    "did it" to bring her family to the U.S. I did not fall off the turnip truck, and they are dumb as whatever. Guess what. Immigration called one day, to check on our marriage. Guess what I told them. Any guess as to what will happen? My wife is getting no further co-op from me. Her family lives well, in a posh neighborhood in Latin America, so her removal would not move me to tears. She was one bad act, start to finish. I found out nothing she told me about her past was true, except for one job.

Comment

Post Script,
      I did file for for divorce nearly a year ago, but she strings it along, and her lawyer wants a kangaroo trial, to try and defame me, naturally. What a jerk. I will dispose of him in two seconds, if they ever show up. Him and all his Latin, in all his papers. BS. He has made outrages lies, and accusations. He is a stick, and I am the master whittler. The judge finally threw out our divorce because of all her lawyer's mislawyering. My lawyer refiled. Her Temp Card expires next Spring. I hope they do not remove those Conditions. God Bless All The Troops. God stay the hand of the madman.

Comment

If you feel that baby is not yours, then you should go for DNA test and file for annulment of marriage. As you have suggeted that she is living with somebody else then you can file divorce on basis of Bigamy.
        Good luck.

Comment

Bird, way to go, get that two-timing bimbo out of our great country. We don't need her kind her and she will suffer for her cheating ways.
          She sounds like such a low class loser.

Way to go Birdman, way to go...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs