Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On my way to INS Interview---- HELP~!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way to INS Interview---- HELP~!!!!!!!!!!

He's the greatest, I have all the paperwork we need....He is happy, I am happy, It's been 3 years now of working towards him getting here....We are the best of friends and in love. Life couldnt be better.

Any advice for the consulate interview that we should know? All the obvious stuff we already know, all the records needed we have...
    My question is I am scared to death that they will stop him in Chicago when he comes here because he "looks" Arabic....He is Muslim, I am not.........SCARED TO DEATH they are going to send him back after all this time, patience, love, money, and other investments....

Any advice? We have done everything legal....waiting longer than just about everyone....Can I dare to dream that we will wake up together, here, in Minnesota, brrr....I know, but
    Is it over?
    Can it truly be done?
    If the INS wants to stop over they can --- ANYTIME....
    Can it be true that after 3 years and $40000 later that the US govt will finally allow us to be together???
    I am a USC....He is a veteran from the war where he is from...
    Can I really wish for this to be true???
    Is this really happening? I am amazed of the fact this hell might really be coming to an end....Three years we have been working on this....And we are closer than ever....
    Someone should write a book about us..ha ha

Anyway, your comments are appreciated...
    Thanks

He's the greatest, I have all the paperwork we need....He is happy, I am happy, It's been 3 years now of working towards him getting here....We are the best of friends and in love. Life couldnt be better.

Any advice for the consulate interview that we should know? All the obvious stuff we already know, all the records needed we have...
    My question is I am scared to death that they will stop him in Chicago when he comes here because he "looks" Arabic....He is Muslim, I am not.........SCARED TO DEATH they are going to send him back after all this time, patience, love, money, and other investments....

Any advice? We have done everything legal....waiting longer than just about everyone....Can I dare to dream that we will wake up together, here, in Minnesota, brrr....I know, but
    Is it over?
    Can it truly be done?
    If the INS wants to stop over they can --- ANYTIME....
    Can it be true that after 3 years and $40000 later that the US govt will finally allow us to be together???
    I am a USC....He is a veteran from the war where he is from...
    Can I really wish for this to be true???
    Is this really happening? I am amazed of the fact this hell might really be coming to an end....Three years we have been working on this....And we are closer than ever....
    Someone should write a book about us..ha ha

Anyway, your comments are appreciated...
    Thanks

Comment

IF he has all papers and everything is LEGAL, there is NOTHING for you to worry about. All is going to be fine. Good luck and God bless.

Comment

Do you have a INS Lawyer who can go with you? Because the INS can be very difficult sometimes. So, please take my advice hire a lawyer to go with you!
        It's worth the money.....

Comment

You should not worry about that. At Airport they will just take his fingerprints and nothing will happen to him. That is a law and you being USC will support it. These laws are made to protect us not to discriminate anybody.
          Good luck.

Comment

well umesh has very optmistic view..what about registration of 26 countries..is not that discrimatory law

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation