•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    No rs

doesnt make you bad person but sometimes USCIS can be bad at changing addresses! so do check on them and insure that they have changed your address for notification purposes. Best regards to your pending app

Leave a comment:

• rsexmm
    replied
    I applied for an I 129F. They got it on 6/18. Looks like they are working on applications received on June 27th now. The only change I had was that I moved. I updated my application and en asked if doing so would delay the approval process. Anyway...just being impatient like everyone else, I guess...doesn't make me a bad person does it? Laughs. Thanks in advance for any good information.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    what kind of petitions?? 1-130/485 751 etc. Makes a difference you know and also what local district office you are from.

Leave a comment:

• rsexmm
    replied
    Ok...been waiting since 6/18. Today is the 177 day. Processing times are reporting that the southern region is working on applications submitted June 27th...

anybody else sitting on pins and needles cause Texas seems to be behind?

Leave a comment:

• rsexmm
    started a topic texas center delays...

texas center delays...

Ok...been waiting since 6/18. Today is the 177 day. Processing times are reporting that the southern region is working on applications submitted June 27th...

anybody else sitting on pins and needles cause Texas seems to be behind?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney