Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Tax return of last three years. You will be fine.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ...is the evidence of a shared life that me and my spouse have enough to bring to the I-485 interview: lease with both our names on it, cable bills with my name on it, telephone bills with both our names on it, bank statements from our joint account, correspondence to both me and my spouse to our address, photo album with lots of pictures, plane tickets from joint travels, my life insurance statement listing my spouse as my beneficiary? Is this enough? I have heard that INS also wants affidavits from people who can attest to the legitimacy of our marriage. We only have an affidavit from my mother who attended our wedding and a letter from our resident manager that wasn't notarized. Are the letters necessary and if so , is two enough? Please advise me Mohan if there is something I should have that is missing. Thank you

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Please advise me Mohan...

Please advise me Mohan...

...is the evidence of a shared life that me and my spouse have enough to bring to the I-485 interview: lease with both our names on it, cable bills with my name on it, telephone bills with both our names on it, bank statements from our joint account, correspondence to both me and my spouse to our address, photo album with lots of pictures, plane tickets from joint travels, my life insurance statement listing my spouse as my beneficiary? Is this enough? I have heard that INS also wants affidavits from people who can attest to the legitimacy of our marriage. We only have an affidavit from my mother who attended our wedding and a letter from our resident manager that wasn't notarized. Are the letters necessary and if so , is two enough? Please advise me Mohan if there is something I should have that is missing. Thank you
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney