Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something I would like to share with you ALL!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I would like to share with you ALL!

Hey people,
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, no matter what part of the world you are, no matter what's your nationality, I think this has to have the same meaning no matter what language you say it, if it comes from you heart. So, God bless you all, and may you ALL start with a really nice new year, and even if you're living alone, this is Christmas, and when somehow everybody loves you, even those you never thought they would.
    Merry Christmas again!
    Love,
    egy emberke

Hey people,
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all, no matter what part of the world you are, no matter what's your nationality, I think this has to have the same meaning no matter what language you say it, if it comes from you heart. So, God bless you all, and may you ALL start with a really nice new year, and even if you're living alone, this is Christmas, and when somehow everybody loves you, even those you never thought they would.
    Merry Christmas again!
    Love,
    egy emberke

Comment

Now you made my day, with your lovely message... Thanks...

God Bless You too and Have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...

John

Comment

I'm happy if I made your day! I'm happy if I can make anyone's day! Be happy people! Never lose faith of who you are! And again, happy holidays, and good luck people! I hope everyone will get their dreams come true. If you didn't win the lottery, you WILL, if you have, then your number will absolutely become current in the year period, if you have a GC already, you'll become a USC, if you are already, or always were....THEN GOOD LUCK for whatever comes into your life.
        Good luck everyone, and again, happy holidays...
        egy emberke

Pson't worry, I'm also waiting to win a lottery. Hopefully, I'll win the 2004 one!

Comment

Sok szerencset emberke.
          I know emberke's native tongue so I wish him good luck.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you, too. Don't forget that the real joy of Christmas is Jesus - He is the reason for the season! God bless you all.

Comment

Hey "guest"
              Well, Just to clear that up, I'm a girl! But that's okay.
              By the way, yes, I believe that if you find God, then there's no real problem in your whole entire life. So, have faith, patience, and always give. Give words that help others, give faith, so people can get some of it too, but give love, so that everyone will be RICH! You can make people rich by the way you treat them, so appreciate anyone as if they were YOU!
              Good luck to everyone! (Sok szerencset!)
              egy emberke
              Ps: Neked "Guest", kulon Boldog Karacsonyt es Uj Evet, es persze SOK SZERENCSET!

Comment

sorry people, I was just bored out of my skull...so, I decided to type random stuff, and since I started this message, I decided to type here random stuff. All right, I leave you all alone. Happy holidays! (again!) And GOOD LUCK!

Comment

"I believe that if you've found God, then there's no real problem in your whole entire life."

VERY WELL SAID!!! And it is so CORRECT!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed