Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• philippino immigration to usa...DISASTERRRRRRRRR

people think that that the INS are coming out with so and so many rules because
    of all the illegal hispanic...WRONGGGGGGG...
    the philippino are the one making it though on others...philippino miss up so much with the ins
    just read one of the newsletters and you will see...
    fisrt come one person...once he gets the usc then he file for the parents...the parents come and live a bunch of kids behind..i am wondering how can you live kids behind you for years and years
    ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS !!1)waiting their turn for a visa... what kind of parents are they ? at least hispanic people came with family...how can you have no feelings about yr kids left behind then talk about family unity to get yr redency in us...whateverrrrrrr...
    so people correct yr records...hispanic people have nothing to do with ins rules to make it hard on new comers...take a second and search about philippino immigration to USA..
    good luck...just a thouht here

people think that that the INS are coming out with so and so many rules because
    of all the illegal hispanic...WRONGGGGGGG...
    the philippino are the one making it though on others...philippino miss up so much with the ins
    just read one of the newsletters and you will see...
    fisrt come one person...once he gets the usc then he file for the parents...the parents come and live a bunch of kids behind..i am wondering how can you live kids behind you for years and years
    ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS !!1)waiting their turn for a visa... what kind of parents are they ? at least hispanic people came with family...how can you have no feelings about yr kids left behind then talk about family unity to get yr redency in us...whateverrrrrrr...
    so people correct yr records...hispanic people have nothing to do with ins rules to make it hard on new comers...take a second and search about philippino immigration to USA..
    good luck...just a thouht here

Comment

Hey you,You wetback have no right to discriminate others as we are just the same with the Filipinos in terms of wanting to live here in the US.

Comment

You don't have the right to judge Filipino just like that!!!!!!!!!!!! Try to stand infront of the mirror and ask yourself..Am I perfect? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So don't you ever insult my fellow Filipino just like that okey!

Comment

Do you realise how many filipino families work and live outside of the Phils, away from their loved one, to be able to support their kids back home? To send them college?
          These people are just trying to give their families a better life, better than if they had stayed behind.

www you have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Isn't it funny how immigrants all say the same thing. All they want is a better life. Well, if they don't have a life before they come, they can't come! That's the law! We can't keep importing poverty and we can't accept people who can't make it on their own in some low pay job. I'm waiting for one of them to say they want to join hands with Americans, to follow all the laws, to bring to America their skills, their education, and their knowledge. To bring their honesty instead of their anti-American attitudes. And to the first poster, Hispanics do the same thing, and it's proven by statistics. They breed like rabbits and send for all their family members and friends, and any who think they might be turned down if they would apply, just skip across the border like there's nothing wrong with it. That's what the INS is going to STOP, regardless of which country is involved.

Comment

I bet..hell I know your ancestors did not come in America to join hands with Aerican Indians and sing Kumbaya.The did not come to bring their
              skills,education and knowledge.And they diffinitly did not come with their honesty.They came here looking for a better life than the one they had in Europe.They came because they wanted a second chance and they had it.So please don;t give that <better than thy> bullshit...I'm not Fillipino and definitly not mexican but I'm a humand being and I'm tired of reading posting like these.You can make your point without insulting other races cultures,religion and what-not.All immigrants are looking for is a better life just like your ancestors and I don't care what you say because I know you're full of it.
              I admit America has the right to tighten its border but may be if the government wasn't supporting the same oppressives & corrupts regimes that some of the immigrants are running away from,some would not think about leaving their husbands,wives and most of all children.
              The us immigration policies clairly has some huge holes in it but hey immigrants don't make the rules 'member??!!for a starter you can tell you congressman,to help eliminate all employement based immigrants(if big corporations let them do it).Then stop having a different policy for each contry(cuban are automatically eligible for asylum when haitians are not,some countries in the world can come to the us without visa and others not) and then kick anyone that is not american indian out of the country starting with you!

Comment

Let me correct your spelling first to give respect to my co-Filipinos.

If you have problem with Filipinos bringing their whole family here,I won't argue with you. What you were saying is your own opinion and you are entitled with that. I am not saying that all Filipinos are great people, but let me name a few, just for your information.

Give your opinion to the Governor of Hawaii, who happened to have Filipino ancestry, I'm sure he can say something about us.

Some, again I am not saying all Filipinos are known for being hospitable.

I have many friends who are lovingly taking care of elderly people.

My husband's family are good products of immigration (from the Philippines),I am very proud to say that they served and still serving the country.

I hope this somehow gives you an idea of what you think about Filipinos.

Comment

Well I guess here's another comment you can be tired of reading. If you don't like this country, then you know where you can go, and do it soon. America could do just as well without you. Your arguments are tired and old and they certainly do not apply to today. One of my ancestors, by the way, was a Puritan who lived in Massachussetts. He was marched to the middle of the Town Square, placed in stocks for all to see, and his tongue was cut out because he lied. Too bad he didn't have a chance to whine and complain about all those silly old laws. Your reference to the Indians was wrong as well, but I'll let you look that one up

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah...I heard it all before:if you don't like it go somwhere else!!
                    I never said I didn't like being here,I'm just expressing my opinion about bigots(like you) and how they think they are better.I love being here and I think I'm entitled to be here(maybe even more than you).And I'm staying here regardless if you like it or not.What because,lets say one does not like President Bush,one should leave the country??I have the right to an opinion.And I'm giving it:Stop being a bigot.If you don't like it though love.
                    You know what my ancestors did??they standed naked to be appraised and sold.They stayed on ships for month in conditions I can even start to explain to you.They were stripped from all dignity and brutally separated from their families.So pleaaaase stop the whining.
                    I don't care what country an immigrant is from all I'm saying is that as human being he need to be treated with decency.

Comment

It is not indecent and it's not inhumane to deport an illegal alien if he breaks the law, no matter what his skin color is, and no matter what happened to his ancestors. You need to get help if that's what's bothering you.

You don't decide the rules, and you don't determine and enforce our immigration laws -- our government does, and 90% of Americans agree. Those who don't are illegal aliens and people who have some interest in them.

Comment

At least we are doing the legal way. Not the likes of you who sneak the border and commit all kinds of crimes you can image under the sun. 15 years ago, I can leave my door unlock without fear of being rob, now, it is not safe anymore. Why? because of your kind, www.

Comment

I am not here to defend Filipinos but I have a lot of filipino friends who are professionals. What you said might be true in a very small fraction of truth. But I am just wondering, how could these Filipinos be illegals where their country is thousand of miles away from us? They can't travel without proper docs. and to bring their own family here , isn't it supported by our laws - the family must be united so our children will have a stronger unit of soceity? How could it be wrong?
                          I noticed the filipino family is a very loving and very caring people. We should take some of their good qualities and develop it for our community. Like taking care of their parents, seldom you see a fil. taking their parents to a nursing home, they usually take care of their own.
                          My friends are mostly nurses and doctors and with the shortage of these in our country, these people are helping our poor, our sick, our elderly.Most of them are law abiding citizens and they are paying a lot of taxes to our social security.
                          How could you be so specific in targeting a certain immigrant? Have they caused you so much pain that venting all your bitterness to all filipinos you think is justifiable? I think it's unfair, almost all filipinos I know are productive and they have sense of pride with all things they do. You are just one of the misinformed, sorry but you need to open your eyes. Not all Americans are white and blue eyed, we are a conglomeration of different cultures and we should accept everyone no matter where they come from.

Comment

I am an American and agree that Filipinos are from a quieter and more cooperative culture than Hispanics are. Filipinos also don't constantly insist that everything's unfair or protest constantly like they deserve something more than other immigrants. I also agree with the poster who said that Filipinos don't jump the border illegally. They're too far away, and they seem too respectful to do it anyway.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation