Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvc questions?

OK i got a question about the timeline for nvc my petition for my wife was approved recently can anybody tell me how long it takes for the nvc department of state national visa to respond.the letter i got from them said the nvc will contact the person for whom im petitioning for concerning further immigrant processing steps.has anyone gone threw this recently if you did can you tell me how long it took for them to contact your beneficiary.

OK i got a question about the timeline for nvc my petition for my wife was approved recently can anybody tell me how long it takes for the nvc department of state national visa to respond.the letter i got from them said the nvc will contact the person for whom im petitioning for concerning further immigrant processing steps.has anyone gone threw this recently if you did can you tell me how long it took for them to contact your beneficiary.

Comment

If you are USC then soon NVC will send a letter to your wife for election of an Agent. Thereafter, they will ask you to deposite $65 for Affidavit of Support Processing. When they will receive this money. Then they will send you Affidavit of Support Form and also a Bill for $335.00 for Visa Fee. When you will pay for Visa Fee and complete your Affidavit of Support then after processing it they will send file to American Embassy in your country. Your wife will then receive Interview letter from Embassy with instructions for Medical etc.
      If you will finish your part quickly, so everything could be done within 4 - 6 months.
      Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed