Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 245 i

Hello friends & mohan, Does Document fraud (Misrepresentation) falls under (relevant/included) with 245 i? More on the case development later...Thanks.

Hello friends & mohan, Does Document fraud (Misrepresentation) falls under (relevant/included) with 245 i? More on the case development later...Thanks.

Comment

Or maybe you mean "Elegible".

Comment

Bringin up

Comment

Sec.245(i) is applied to all violation of immigration laws such as overstaying, entered without visa, entered illegal (which included fake name/passport, croossing boarder), working without INS persmission etc. So, if anyone has done out of any these violations, then they will be forgiven and be allowed to file their paper( if they have reason to file) in the U.S. with a penalty fee of $1000 if this law is extended, but if not, then these violators need to go back to their home country to process paper work there, but if they leave the U.S. , then 3/10 yrs bar would apply to them, that's why millions of people are praying for its extention.

Comment

Do you know the exact link from an offical site that explains that? Thanks.

Comment

any idea how long it would take if you are being petion by your employer under 245I.
              Please advise a time frame. Thanks

Comment

look at this website -
                www.bcis.gov
                then click the "Life act" .i'm sure you will found the information you are looking for.

Comment

I just been told by an attorney that its not elegible and is inadmissable. Any 2nd opinion? Thanks.

Comment

www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news682.htm
                    www.eiic.org/245i.htm

Comment

Document fraud is really a serious offence. At the time of AOS, if Interviewing Officer will take up this matter then he will suggest you to file for a waiver. It may delay your case a little bit but you will be okay. I hope your spouse is USC, if not then your spouse should apply for naturalization as soon as eligible.
                      Good luck.

Comment

Hopes for 245(i) are not dead.

Comment

Hello evryone, how are you all, hope having wonderful day. I have question about 245 i can anyone help only who has knowledge.

Comment

this is my first time here so forgive me if i ask any stupid question. but is this live or few days chat?

Comment

I have filed 245 i according to the terms and conditions and have RIR too. my Biggest question is my daughter is 17 now just got grad. and colledge asking for greencard or any kind of legal status. on july 19 th she is going to colledge and we need before that something in wriiting from immigration, do you think is it possible? what kind of any suggestion?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation