Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprints

Hello....I have to go for my fingerprinting, however on the same day i have another appointment. On the notice for fingerprinting i was given a time of 10 am. When i go for appointment is there a que or do they normally stick by time. If anyone has been through fingerprinting, i appreciate any feedback. Thanks kindly

Hello....I have to go for my fingerprinting, however on the same day i have another appointment. On the notice for fingerprinting i was given a time of 10 am. When i go for appointment is there a que or do they normally stick by time. If anyone has been through fingerprinting, i appreciate any feedback. Thanks kindly

Comment

I do Know where are you having your fingerprints taken but I can tell you that in houston you will get in line(even if they give you a time on your notice)wich it was not very long, and when you get to the front of the line they will ask you for your paper(notice)I got there early, before my appointment it didn't take long the line was short and advanced very fast

Comment

While dealing with INS, I have only learnt one thing ( others will agree with me ). Drop everything you are doing and go at the time and day requested by the INS. It might take them months/years to reschedule. Please do not take this lightly.

Good Luck

Comment

Basically, you have 2 options.One is to have it rescheduled as specified in the notice you got from INS.Second, try going after lunch at the ASC where you are asked to go.Yes, you can have your FP earlier and all you have to do is tell them of unforseen schedule for that date.best of luck.

Comment

I had the appointment at 10:00 but I went there at 8:00 because I had some very important meeting at work. I tod the INS officer about this and asked him to try putting me in the 8:00 batch. After all the people for the 8:00 appointment notice were done at about 8:45, he called me and took my fingerprints.

Guess you can do the same thing or maybe try a day earlier. It just depends on the INS officer. If he or she had a fight with their spouse that morning, you will have to come back and go at your scheduled time.

Comment

Thank you Randy, Bugsy, Guest and Guest, i really appreciate it. I am keeping my appointment for that day but will go in earlier, there is a chance i will get in before that. I know this is priority. I wish u all lifes best.
              Simone

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed