Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor Dept Filed a year ago - New employer? More time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Dept Filed a year ago - New employer? More time?

I filed last year for labor certification and was fired from my company due to downsizing. I now have been offered a job and they are going to continue my papers. Do I start all over again or will Labor Dept consider my filing from 1 year ago???
    Please help

I filed last year for labor certification and was fired from my company due to downsizing. I now have been offered a job and they are going to continue my papers. Do I start all over again or will Labor Dept consider my filing from 1 year ago???
    Please help

Comment

LC cannot be transferred from one petitioner to another.Apporved LC cen be transferred from one beneficiary to another. You have to start again for this new employer. You dont have to work for the sponsoring employer at the time of application. what's important though is that there is a job for you at the time of the i-140 get's approved. maybe you can talk to your previous employer to continue the process and once you are in the i-140 process, you get transfer petitioners. this move is allowed.

Comment

Thanks for the answer to my question

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs