X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage

Hi,

I have been with my boyfriend for over 7 years. I was on f-1 visa. I am graduating this year. I want to stay here with him but we both agrees that we are not financially ready to be married. So far, I have no luck getting a job. Is there any way I can stay here legally with him?

thanks

Hi,

I have been with my boyfriend for over 7 years. I was on f-1 visa. I am graduating this year. I want to stay here with him but we both agrees that we are not financially ready to be married. So far, I have no luck getting a job. Is there any way I can stay here legally with him?

thanks

Comment

Find a company that willing to sponsor you.

Comment

Hi. If you cannot find a company that can help you, you can also consider going home for a few months and getting a fiance visa, which would buy you a few months, both in the process of applying for the visa and in the three months within which you may marry.

However, before doing this double check to make sure that the visa you are on will not make this any more difficult than necessary

Comment

You can get married for under $100.00 in most counties. Get married, adjust your status, and then have a big wedding later on when you can afford it. You do not have to have a job to adjust status. Your husband can sponsor you and if his income is not enough he can get a co-sponsor. If you have been together for 7 years then you are ready to get married. :-)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation