X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to withdraw petition? help please

HI,
    My husband and I filed forms to make him citizen,my mother filed affidavit of support for him. I am usa citizen, he is pakistani,he was here on expired visa but was able to stay after we filed the papers. Well, since that time I have come to know that my marriage is not what I thought it was and I am starting annulment procedings with my attorney. Can someone Please tell me how me and my mom can withdraw our petitions? Is there an address that we send a request to? Any help is appreciated as I am quite devistated. Thanks so much.

HI,
    My husband and I filed forms to make him citizen,my mother filed affidavit of support for him. I am usa citizen, he is pakistani,he was here on expired visa but was able to stay after we filed the papers. Well, since that time I have come to know that my marriage is not what I thought it was and I am starting annulment procedings with my attorney. Can someone Please tell me how me and my mom can withdraw our petitions? Is there an address that we send a request to? Any help is appreciated as I am quite devistated. Thanks so much.

Comment

To withdraw you just need to send a letter to immigration office. Use the address on your receipt notice and include a copy of the notice.

Simply state that you wish to withdraw the petition. Include your husband'a name as it appears on the notice and also include the case #.

Make sure you keep a copy of the withdraw letter for your records.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation