Informed of deportation order after 9 years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIF, call this number and see why your case ended up where it is. There must be some kind of mix up.

1-800-898-7180

Good luck

Comment

Call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH. Tell him OldE from ilw.com referred you. He will fix it for you.
      Good luck.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by floyd:
        MIF, call this number and see why your case ended up where it is. There must be some kind of mix up.

1-800-898-7180

Good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already called this number and it had my name with date of hearing and judgement. I had to use my Alien number which I only got on OPT in May 2001. The rest of the time I have had an Admissions #.

Comment

People here care so much about your individual life that you should keep us constantly updated of the status of your case.

P.S. By the way. i have read hundreds of posts on other immigration forums regarding former US residents who later immigrated to Canada, and one of the most consistent points posters make is that once they are Canadians they couldn't care less about being able to or not being able to enter US.
          For most immigrants it is not so much about being in US as it is about not being where they originally came from. That is speaking of true immigrants, not a troll like yourself who wastes our time here.
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

isn't amazing that when visa cheats finally get caught, they are quick to blame our government?!
            Never mind they were the ones who didn't live up the terms of the PRIVILEGE they were given...so stuff it....no one gives a rat's behind about your troubles, whatever they are....go find some ethically challenged immigration attorney (they're in every phone book) and let him/her relieve of you of several thousands of dollars....good riddance.

Comment

CBP would have confirmed it by DOB, photo and fingerprints. No getting around it.

What country are you from? If you were from a specially designated country and did not register with the legacy INS you are deportable.

What did they tell you? You are not deported without getting a full explanation.

Comment

HA HA HA HA, well put S12 however, this cheater doesn't need the phone book, he has plenty of legal advice right here. Now, whether the advice is acurately or not...well, that's his problem, who cares?

Comment

this "canadian" is a muslim, or african, oriental, or hindu, everybody knows that these people sneak into Canada, or they "forget" to go back when their "tourists" visas expires.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    A remote possibility is your F1 status. If you changed schools during that time period and the request for school change was never submitted that would result in an automatic NTA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    I changed from highschool to university. stayed in the same university for BS and MS while I did change my major during my BS. I verified on my I-20s having the same admission # all the way from highschool to MS completion. I was given an OPT which you can not get if you are out of status. Even checked with my university (who were updating INS on my status throughout my studies)and they say I was in good status.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                      CBP would have confirmed it by DOB, photo and fingerprints. No getting around it.

What country are you from? If you were from a specially designated country and did not register with the legacy INS you are deportable.

What did they tell you? You are not deported without getting a full explanation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      CBP sked my DOB. The only photo they would have had would have been from my OPT (proof that I was in good standing in 2001). My fingerprints were never taken while I studied in the US except voluntarity when I applied for Canadian Immigration. CBP took my fingerprints at the border.
                      I don't believe there was any registration process during my time in the US. This started several months after 9/11. I had moved to Canada before then.
                      Reason for deportation on the documents I was handed at the border was Deprotable Under section 237 of the Act and ordered removed from US by immigration judge in proceeding under section 240. Nothing else.

Comment

in this case BS = bull.****

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs