X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    EAD is issued in about 2 - 3 months from the date of filing. It does not need fingerprinting but need a approvable AOS appliation, which you have filed already. For change of address, you just download AR-11 from this site and send it to the address given therein or to the service center where you have filed your AOS application.
    In case your husband will not cooperate at your AOS interview and tries to jeopdice it, then you can file for benefits of VAWA as a battered woman.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear Fearful and Alone,

I really am so sorry to hear about your situation. I really feel your hurt and pain. I wish I could help you and give you a detailed answer, but I want to make sure you get a clear and correct answer, so I am going to bump you. I know that One of our Great Advisors of this board will be more than willing to help.

Fearful and Alone, keep your head high. Don't ever let anyone bring you down or your worthiness as a human being. God is there by your side and so are we.

Take care and My Prayers will be directed towards you. God really works through mysterious ways.

God Bless You Fearful and Alone!

One Heart

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Got married 8 months ago. Applied for AOS Dec/2002(paralegal/notary filled out and filed).
    Never received any notice from BCIS (the notary office should have received, but apparently, did not).

I didn't receive EAD.(Several contradictory explanations from notary). No answers for my inquiries. Paid lawyer to check status of EAD. answer:form I-765 missing from AOS package).
    Filed again 3 weeks ago, and still no answers.

Notary's last explanation (in agreement with my spouse) claim EAD is only issued after fingerprinting??!!
    Got letter for fingerprinting(notary office received). Fingerprinted last week. Officer from BCIS advised to change address to my residence, since that Notary office is long known for their mistakes which resulted in closed cases. Officer also denied that fingerprinting is a requirement for EAD. Rather than that, it's the next step for GC interview.

Got no support from spouse, who takes the side of the notary person(why? what for?)
    Spouse imposed condition after filing for AOS: that I paid for every fee and other expenses.
    Running out of money, no work authorization. Only housework and no income.
    What to expect next?
    What may happen to my immigration process if spouse jeopardize interview?

I'm alone and full of fear.

Can anybody help me?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Need advice, please

Need advice, please

Got married 8 months ago. Applied for AOS Dec/2002(paralegal/notary filled out and filed).
    Never received any notice from BCIS (the notary office should have received, but apparently, did not).

I didn't receive EAD.(Several contradictory explanations from notary). No answers for my inquiries. Paid lawyer to check status of EAD. answer:form I-765 missing from AOS package).
    Filed again 3 weeks ago, and still no answers.

Notary's last explanation (in agreement with my spouse) claim EAD is only issued after fingerprinting??!!
    Got letter for fingerprinting(notary office received). Fingerprinted last week. Officer from BCIS advised to change address to my residence, since that Notary office is long known for their mistakes which resulted in closed cases. Officer also denied that fingerprinting is a requirement for EAD. Rather than that, it's the next step for GC interview.

Got no support from spouse, who takes the side of the notary person(why? what for?)
    Spouse imposed condition after filing for AOS: that I paid for every fee and other expenses.
    Running out of money, no work authorization. Only housework and no income.
    What to expect next?
    What may happen to my immigration process if spouse jeopardize interview?

I'm alone and full of fear.

Can anybody help me?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed