Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess my immigrant adventures just began, huh??? :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a surprise...federale86 gets it wrong again!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Brit as usual, gets it wrong. The USPS forwards mail, not USCIS, to APOs.

But in any event, overseas stays are ignored only for active duty and direct federal employees. Contractors do not count.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        Brit as usual, gets it wrong. The USPS forwards mail, not USCIS, to APOs.

But in any event, overseas stays are ignored only for active duty and direct federal employees. Contractors do not count. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm Federale, you need to get some glasses and READ properly.

Where did anyone state that USCIS forwards mail?

I said can USCIS mail BE forwarded. Meaning does the mail office forward USCIS mail on.
        Get it now?
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

A lot of the time the USPS does not forward mail from the USCIS if they request a return service. They will not forward GC's sent in the mail and interview date letters for sure. APO's are a different matter. They might be more likely to forward because they know the recipient is likely stationed abroad and I assume the APO system is secure.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

If you are working as contractor empolyee with the U.S. Govt. Your overseas time will be counted as Residence in the United States...
            Contact USCIS, Delhi and mail copy to your Senator, to Dirctor USCIS at Washington,D.C.
            Why don't you get your mail via APO address you might have a box number...

Comment

Some time mail is also get lost...USCIS can always forward your letters via U.S. Embassy, Afghanistan. or Pakistan.

Comment

Hi, everybody, just wanted ya'll know that i received my welcome notice on the 19 th June and i got my permanent resident card in mail today
                Little question to you folks... I did mark the block requesting social security card when the paperwork was at initial stage. Does the SSC arrive after GC does??? Thanks,Tatianka

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation