Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assylum denied

i applied for assylum and the ins denied my case. i went to an immigration jugde where my case was denied again. i filed an appeal. does anybody have any experience close to mine to tell me approximately how long it takes until the answer to my appeal comes back? i was told that it can take up to 1 year and a half but i would like to know more then that, i would like to know how much time do i still have. and what are the chances to get approved being denied both by ins and judge? thank ou very much.

i applied for assylum and the ins denied my case. i went to an immigration jugde where my case was denied again. i filed an appeal. does anybody have any experience close to mine to tell me approximately how long it takes until the answer to my appeal comes back? i was told that it can take up to 1 year and a half but i would like to know more then that, i would like to know how much time do i still have. and what are the chances to get approved being denied both by ins and judge? thank ou very much.

Comment

My Asylum case was denied by the BCIS however an Immigration Judge ruled in my favor. The time frame for the BIA to rule is just about what you said. As for your chances, only your lawyer could tell you that since I dont know anything about your case.

Goodluck

Comment

its totally depends Upon the Judge/BIA. IN Freeusa CASE, it looks to me that he motion to reopen his case/appeal in BIA. Some time case takes more then two years and sometime its only take a matter of months to get answer if the case is straightforward, all depends upon case by case.
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

2001 my asylum was denied i left usa and came back can i reaplay somebady now someting

Comment

i need help

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs