Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n400 in california

I applied for n400 in june02 and was fingerprinted in aug02. But I have not heard from INS after that regading the interview. I know for sure that some others who applied much later and were fingerprinted in Nov 02 have appeared for interview in the last few weeks.

Does anybody know if INS processes applications out-of-order? Or if there is any other reason why that kind of discrepancy can happen.

rbin

I applied for n400 in june02 and was fingerprinted in aug02. But I have not heard from INS after that regading the interview. I know for sure that some others who applied much later and were fingerprinted in Nov 02 have appeared for interview in the last few weeks.

Does anybody know if INS processes applications out-of-order? Or if there is any other reason why that kind of discrepancy can happen.

rbin

Comment

To rbin:
      You must check with the INS. May be your letter is misdelivered or sent back to the INS. Go to your nearest INS office and enquire about that.
      Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Umesh!

To rbin:

When you do go into the INS to acquire about your papers, please, be sure to take with you any INS letters, Fingerprinting Schedule, a copy of your application form N-400 and whatever other proof you may have.

Good Luck and God Bless You!

Comment

To rbin:

My bad, I meant to say, enquire, not acquire (blushing)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation