Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i can apply..... ?

I am a uscitizen and want to help a 40 years old woman , who lives very close to me.(she is my friend and may be more than friend). She is from Pakistan and eneter here united states in 1993 without inspection.I learm some of my friends , I can apply for her as she is my personal servant.I will apprecaite if someone guide me exactly what & how I can apply for her immigration status.Your kind advices will be appreciate.
    Sincerely
    Sarah Frank

I am a uscitizen and want to help a 40 years old woman , who lives very close to me.(she is my friend and may be more than friend). She is from Pakistan and eneter here united states in 1993 without inspection.I learm some of my friends , I can apply for her as she is my personal servant.I will apprecaite if someone guide me exactly what & how I can apply for her immigration status.Your kind advices will be appreciate.
    Sincerely
    Sarah Frank

Comment

hi sarah,

i suggest you get a good immigration lawyer since your friend did enter without inspection, it's going to be expensive, but he can guide you more clearly about ever changing rules of the INS. She might even qualify for a waiver.

Check out ABA for certified lawyers in your area.

Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed