February 7th is the day to show that...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 7th is the day to show that...

Friday, February 7th is THE day to show that:

1) the special registration is racist
    2) that all illegal aliens are human beings too and need to be allowed to work to survive
    3) that ALL aliens, regardless of status, legal or illegal, should be allowed to pursue whatever is necessary to adjust their status to Permanent Resident (for morons out there, there are legal aliens who are not permanent residents and have been trying to get Permanet Residency for years but have been unable to because of too much bureaucracy)
    4) that all aliens, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, are vital to the success of this country's economy.

So on Friday, February 7th, if you are an illegal alien, or a legal alien, or a U.S. citizen, who sympathizes in any way with our cause, then PLEASE STAY HOME. Don't go to work, don't leave home, don't go shopping, don't go to the Supermarket, don't spend a single penny. Let's make sure that the stores are empty, empty, empty. DON'T BUY ANYTHING ONLINE EITHER !!!

PLEASE, if you really want positive change, then you must cooperate, you must do this, or nothing will ever change that will help your cause. I am a 4th Generation U.S. citizen (my great grandparents immigrated here from Italy), but I don't like what my country is doing to you !!!

Friday, February 7th is THE day to show that:

1) the special registration is racist
    2) that all illegal aliens are human beings too and need to be allowed to work to survive
    3) that ALL aliens, regardless of status, legal or illegal, should be allowed to pursue whatever is necessary to adjust their status to Permanent Resident (for morons out there, there are legal aliens who are not permanent residents and have been trying to get Permanet Residency for years but have been unable to because of too much bureaucracy)
    4) that all aliens, LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, are vital to the success of this country's economy.

So on Friday, February 7th, if you are an illegal alien, or a legal alien, or a U.S. citizen, who sympathizes in any way with our cause, then PLEASE STAY HOME. Don't go to work, don't leave home, don't go shopping, don't go to the Supermarket, don't spend a single penny. Let's make sure that the stores are empty, empty, empty. DON'T BUY ANYTHING ONLINE EITHER !!!

PLEASE, if you really want positive change, then you must cooperate, you must do this, or nothing will ever change that will help your cause. I am a 4th Generation U.S. citizen (my great grandparents immigrated here from Italy), but I don't like what my country is doing to you !!!

Comment

Feb. 7th is the day to call INS and insist they deport all illegals . Start calling them early and call all day. Also call your congress people and tell them you are a registered voter who wants them to act on YOUR behalf and pass some laws to get rid of illegals. Tell them you will begin having your witholding doubled , as that will decrease the amount of tax revenue by half. THAT WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION. And it is perfectly legal. Tell them you will purchase nothing with sales tax. Refuse to eat at places that you suspect of hiring illegals. Mow your own lawns. You will save money and the exercise is good for your health.Report any illegals to your local police dept. Insist they round them up. Remind police that they are paid by YOU the American taxpayer. Flood the Whitehouse with calls to the President telling him if he wants to get re-elected he better do something about the illegals that have been invading this country. Tell him you want the Military on the border protecting America against this invasion of violent criminals.

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Hey Bitter Luther, Hope your not giving up on your little protest here. I Can't Wait to see how the American people react to a bunch of whining illegal immigrants complaining they aren't being treated good enough while they are here in the country breaking the law.I am sure you will recieve a lot of sympathy(NOT).Meanwhile there will be a lot of people working hard to get all your illegal buts thrown out of the country. And this little sit in of yours will be a big helpto us. So keep up the good work . We are REALLY looking forward to your big day.

Comment

Hey , what has happened to your big protest for the illegals?? Did you wake up with a brain finally and call it off?? Afraid of being laughed off the planet??Do you finally understand that Americans do NOT want to help illegals, we want to BE RID of them?? Do you think we like all the third world ,uneducated baby machines stealing our tax dollars to mass produce more of themselves?? Well I am glad to see you came to your senses. Although I can't imagine where you EVER got the idea we WANTED those people here.I haven't stoped laughing since I read that first post.

Comment

Hey does anyone know what happened to Bitter Luther?? Did he get deported?? is he in hiding?? Is he afraid that some USC will kick his but for coming up with that stupid idea???I was hoping he would really do it. That would fire up the citizens of this country and they would be screaming for mass deportations. I am really dissapointed in Bitter.What a coward he turned out to be.I mean it had to take the prize for the worst idea ever. But you had to admire his willingness to stick with it at first. Oh well.

Comment

Bitter luther is stupid
                Are u all stupid too who are replying ?????????

Comment

I think that Bitter Luther and Guest also are the same person. Both presented very shallow propositions. They seem to be in opposition, but the goal is only one: destroy US economy.

Comment

I m not an idiot luther or what ever u r
                    and dont drag me into ur stupid dialogues.
                    This board is not for US citizens and definetly it relates to the immmigration matters and these matters belong to people outside of US.
                    He is wrong what he said here but u people are wasting ur time by firing on a dead body for nothing.
                    Reply some thing productive in a manner like Great nations do that, not like jerks.We all need advices not racist words and things here on this borad.
                    ANDDDDD peoiple like luther from us who are saying bad things for americans should leave this country if they dont wana stay here and if they wana stay here they should be polite enough to represent their case.
                    Now what u say Mr. Thinker?

Comment

Sorry Luther,
                      I'm in the US too...not a greencard holder, not a USC...but a person who has a VALID temporary visa, and I, myself is very curious of your darn protest! I don't agree a bit of you and I'm hoping that americans will kick all of the illegal immigrants! Me and other LEGAL immigrants get punished for what you and other illegal immigrants are doing! Go home, if you can't stay legal! If you can, then be legally here. I would like to be here in the US, and stay if I can, but only in the honest way, keeping every law. But I can't because they don't trust me, who is legal, because you and other darn illegal immigrants has broken some laws already! If I can stay legal, then so do you and other illegals can too! If I see, I have to go because my visa expires...and if I see there's no way to extend it, then even if I'm sad and disappointed, I get the fact and go back to my home country, like it or not. All the foreign people should do that! I hate all the illegal immigrants!!! I don't want to get any more punishment just because of you guys. Leave! Go back home! But don't stay here illeally! I hope they will kick you and your buddies out of the country! There's no country which wants illegals! I still want chances here in the US, as a legal immigrant, don't take it away from me. Thanks...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation