Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sammy quick question

Hi there, just a quick question (maybe) my brother has been in usa for over 20 years, never applied for green card, my mom got hers last year, and now my brother needs his, being he has been here most of his life, what does he need to do, He is married less then 2 years, and one child and one on the way, I dont know if that makes a diffrence,what forms should i begin to look for to start printing for him. Thanks for reading this.
    Lisa68

Hi there, just a quick question (maybe) my brother has been in usa for over 20 years, never applied for green card, my mom got hers last year, and now my brother needs his, being he has been here most of his life, what does he need to do, He is married less then 2 years, and one child and one on the way, I dont know if that makes a diffrence,what forms should i begin to look for to start printing for him. Thanks for reading this.
    Lisa68

Comment

ANyone out there, can you help me

Comment

Lisa, I'm sorry I can't help you but I know whoever does will want to know how old your brother is, is he married to a US citizen and how did he enter the country originally, illegally or legally?

Comment

well he is 33 and yes married to a US citizen, he entered when he was around5 and we brought over with the Billy Graham Crusade a relious ministry, and mom just stayed, we never filed papers. I applied for a Social Securitty card in 80's and got it, and it has no restrictions at all, but i think the law was real diffrent then, and i married a US citizen, but i did nothing, i worked and pay taxes like eveyone else. And still do , i just need to know what or where to help him start to become leagle.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation