Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! No one can help with information regarding police reports!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! No one can help with information regarding police reports!

I posted below, but no luck so I thought I would try again.

Questions: If a lady lives in Ukraine, in Kiev, but once lived for four years in Volgograd, I understand she must go to Volgograd herself to apply for and get this police certificate, is this correct?

Must she go in person or can someone else, a relative from Volgograd get this for her?

If she must go herself what paperwork and documention must she bring with her? Does the police station have the correct forms or does she bring something with her and if so, what?

Should she call ahead and advise of her visit or just show up? How long does it take to get the certificate once she shows up?

What is the cost?

Thanks for any help..

I posted below, but no luck so I thought I would try again.

Questions: If a lady lives in Ukraine, in Kiev, but once lived for four years in Volgograd, I understand she must go to Volgograd herself to apply for and get this police certificate, is this correct?

Must she go in person or can someone else, a relative from Volgograd get this for her?

If she must go herself what paperwork and documention must she bring with her? Does the police station have the correct forms or does she bring something with her and if so, what?

Should she call ahead and advise of her visit or just show up? How long does it take to get the certificate once she shows up?

What is the cost?

Thanks for any help..

Comment

She can request Police Certificate from Russian Embassy (Consulate) in Kiev. This certificate will cover the entire Russian Federation. It may take several months to get it.

Also, she can have a relative or friend applying for local Police Certificate in Volgograd on her behalf. All the details and forms can only be obtained locally. Beware, the information given there may be inaccurate or outdated, rules change frequently and without any notice to the public, police is corrupt.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation