•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrrrrrrr

hhhhhh

Dear John Doe,

You don't listen to us... this is blackmailing. Get a simple recorder from Wal-Mart and make her tell this deal again I meant talk again and record that stuff.... Get phone recorder from anywhere ... best buy, circuit city or even eBay ... if you agree with this you will be involved in this fraud also for immigration benefits ... this is something ridiculous... make evidence of what u r saying right now.... weather it will help you or not but you will have something as evidence ... and i m sure this might be useful to you....Good luck...Pasha

Comment

Dear John Doe,

You don't listen to us... this is blackmailing. Get a simple recorder from Wal-Mart and make her tell this deal again I meant talk again and record that stuff.... Get phone recorder from anywhere ... best buy, circuit city or even eBay ... if you agree with this you will be involved in this fraud also for immigration benefits ... this is something ridiculous... make evidence of what u r saying right now.... weather it will help you or not but you will have something as evidence ... and i m sure this might be useful to you....Good luck...Pasha

Comment

Dear John Doe,

You don't listen to us... this is blackmailing. Get a simple recorder from Wal-Mart and make her tell this deal again I meant talk again and record that stuff.... Get phone recorder from anywhere ... best buy, circuit city or even eBay ... if you agree with this you will be involved in this fraud also for immigration benefits ... this is something ridiculous... make evidence of what u r saying right now.... weather it will help you or not but you will have something as evidence ... and i m sure this might be useful to you....Good luck.....Pasha

Comment

Forget about the NOA, you could get a duplicate or something... I guess she is commiting a crime by witholding the NOA since it could be deemed as personal property......

Do not ever give her money, as Pasha suggested record her, or if you have a cellphone try to record her when she says something like that on the phone, that's what I did with my wife, and is admissable in Courts, because as long as one party consents to the recording then is legal.

Now, you should have been smarter and have the NOA with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would even perhaps call the police to make her give you back the NOA and at least you have a record for cruelty too........

Also your wife is commiting BLACKMAIL which is a FEDERAL CRIME!

BLACKMAIL:
          US Code
          Title 18 - Part I - Chapter 41 - Section 873
          Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
          (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/873.html

[This message was edited by Aguila on December 31, 2003 at 11:32 AM.]

Comment

You should have kept all documents with yourself only... but never mind...I have all imp documents / stuff scanned and online ... no body knows where except me... even if I lose it ... I can always access them online from the main server and get print out.... So try to collect evidences coz if whatever you are saying is true then it is ridiculous. I just don't understand how can one try to use somebody and threaten like this????????? Ace smartly ...wish you all the best....Pasha

Comment

You should have kept all documents with yourself only... but never mind...I have all imp documents / stuff scanned and online ... no body knows where except me... even if I lose it ... I can always access them online from the main server and get print out.... So try to collect evidences coz if whatever you are saying is true then it is ridiculous. I just don't understand how can one try to use somebody and threaten like this????????? Ace smartly ...wish you all the best....Pasha

Comment

JohnDoe:

Do nothing. What do you need the NOA for? If you plan to travel then get a stamp in your passport. You don't need the NOA for anything.

I must admit that I'm becoming less and less convinced that this story is credible.

At 11:35 AM December 26, 2003 you said:

"Another question is, can spouse call BCIS and screw up the I-751 without having the alien's A-number? Wife called moments ago to threaten she will withdraw the I-751 so shes asking me to give her my A-number which of course I cannot give her."

Would you really leave the NOA somewhere where she could find it if you were concerned with her having your A#?

[This message was edited by sphyrapicus on December 31, 2003 at 11:57 AM.]

[This message was edited by sphyrapicus on December 31, 2003 at 12:06 PM.]

Comment

JohnD:

I'm really sorry this is happening to you.

She gives USC's a bad name. We're not all like that.

Does her lover know she is such a witch? I bet not!
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

JD...
                    Just don't get lost coz of this many problems right now in ur life...Where there is a will there is a way...Wish u good luck and dont forget to update us here about any progress.... Good night...Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation