Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIFE 245 /LABOR CERTIFICATION - legal advise

i am filing a labor certification under LIFE 245 through my lawyer sincce last year . my lawyer changed offices so when the DOL requested for additional info my lawyer didnt get the request and as such she missed the closing date and the application was closed now we have tostart all over again..whenever i call my lawyer about an issue it takes him forever to return my call, she says we can put in another new application but since life 245 has expired how can we do that....secondly can i get my lawyer for incompetence.... we have already paid a large sum of money can we go elsewhere plse advise

i am filing a labor certification under LIFE 245 through my lawyer sincce last year . my lawyer changed offices so when the DOL requested for additional info my lawyer didnt get the request and as such she missed the closing date and the application was closed now we have tostart all over again..whenever i call my lawyer about an issue it takes him forever to return my call, she says we can put in another new application but since life 245 has expired how can we do that....secondly can i get my lawyer for incompetence.... we have already paid a large sum of money can we go elsewhere plse advise

Comment

I sort of have the same problem with my lawyers- immigration and other type lawyer. I wonder if this is something normal or they are just really busy people. I didn't file complaint though cuz they are friend's friend.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation