Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeach Bush

This man is insane; I am ready to vote for a Democrat for the first time in my life

"BUSH TO SEEK BIG BUDGET INCREASE FOR NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS... Laura Bush plans to announce the request -- for the largest increase in two decades -- on Thursday... Developing... "

This man is insane; I am ready to vote for a Democrat for the first time in my life

"BUSH TO SEEK BIG BUDGET INCREASE FOR NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR THE ARTS... Laura Bush plans to announce the request -- for the largest increase in two decades -- on Thursday... Developing... "

Comment

What is wrong with arts?
      SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

Good question.

Comment

Republicans wasted millions of tax dollars about their obsessions with President Clinton and his mistress, and we hear you talking impeach not then we illegally attacked a sovereign country (and not for the first time either), not then blatant lies were being spread about the motivations, not then civilian deaths of 10,000+, 500+ Americans were caused and the largest deficit in world history, but you're outraged for lausy 15 million? you must be the last Republican that still doesn't get the last ditch efforts this departing president is attempting..

Comment

I like Howard dean for some reason.
            I'll tell my wife to vote for him.
            Definitely not Bush. He has got to go.

I do agree with Bush on lots of issues but he seem to only want war and more war which to me equals more killing and more killing.

I wish I could vote so I could choose Haward Dean.. And I know and hope he does win.
            We are in 2004 and we should work towards unity not division or not initiate hate.
            There is an old saying that says" Whom come to power with force will get kicked out with force".
            " Whom Lies to invade will get kicked out by the truth"

Comment

Bush Lovers

A commercial airliner is about to crash! There are 5 passengers on board
              but alas, only 4 parachutes!!!

The 1st passenger says, "I'm Kobe Bryant, the best basketball player in the NBA and the Lakers need me, so I can't afford to die." He takes the 1st pack and jumps from the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Hillary Rodham Clinton says, "I am the wife of a former U.S. President, I'm a N.Y. State Senator and a potential future president.
              I must live!!" So she takes the 2nd pack and jumps out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, George W. Bush, says, "I'm the President of the United States of America. I have a great responsibility being the leader of a super-power nation and I am the cleverest president in American history, so America's people won't want me to die." So he grabs the pack next to him and jumps out of the plane!

The 4th passenger, Bishop T.D. Jakes says to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I've had a very good life and since I am a practicing Christian, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last
              parachute my child." The girl says, "Nah, it's okay Rev, there is still a parachute
              right here for you!! America's cleverest president just jumped outta the plane with my book bag."

Comment

4now, what are you doing up so late?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs