X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xandtrick
    replied
    Normally you won't need the notice as they have the original document and they will be able to look it up in the database.

If the notice got lost in the mail after you changed address you should contact your local office. If it was sent after your received the confirmation of you change of address, they will resend it for free If not, you can file I-824 for a duplicate.

But as far as I know you do not need the notice but to make sure might want to file for the dup (in case INS is in error it's free).

Good luck.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Leave a comment:

• boston
    replied
    Hi,
    does anyone know how important the actual Aproval Notice is?
    I know our case(I485) has been approved because I actualy called INS but we moved and didn't get the Approval Notice.
    Now we are supposed to go to INS to get the stamp and order actual Green Card "Card". But we are supposed to have the notice with us when we go there.
    have anyone been in the situation?

Leave a comment:

• boston
    started a topic I485 Aproval Notice lost in mail

I485 Aproval Notice lost in mail

Hi,
    does anyone know how important the actual Aproval Notice is?
    I know our case(I485) has been approved because I actualy called INS but we moved and didn't get the Approval Notice.
    Now we are supposed to go to INS to get the stamp and order actual Green Card "Card". But we are supposed to have the notice with us when we go there.
    have anyone been in the situation?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation