Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400

I WAS INTERVIEW BY INS 5 MONTHS AGO FOR US CITIZENSHIP.EVERYTHING WENT WELL DURING THE INTERVIEW AND AFTER, THE EXAMINER TOLD ME THEY WILL REVIEW MY APPLICATION.I THINK 5 MONTHS IS TOO LONG.I KNOW FRIENDS WHOSE RESPONSE FROM INS DID NOT TAKE THAT LONG.AT THIS POINT WHAT SHOULD I DO, FRIENDS.OH! BY THE WAY, I WENT TO INS OFFICE TO ENQUIRE AND I WAS TOLD MY APPLICATION IS STILL PENDING.THAT'S IT MEANS THERE IS A RED FLAG ON MY FILE WHICH I DID NOT KNOW.INFACT I AM GETTING WORRIED NOW.FRIENDS IN THIS ROOM,PLEASE YOUR SUGGESTION OR ADVICE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I WAS INTERVIEW BY INS 5 MONTHS AGO FOR US CITIZENSHIP.EVERYTHING WENT WELL DURING THE INTERVIEW AND AFTER, THE EXAMINER TOLD ME THEY WILL REVIEW MY APPLICATION.I THINK 5 MONTHS IS TOO LONG.I KNOW FRIENDS WHOSE RESPONSE FROM INS DID NOT TAKE THAT LONG.AT THIS POINT WHAT SHOULD I DO, FRIENDS.OH! BY THE WAY, I WENT TO INS OFFICE TO ENQUIRE AND I WAS TOLD MY APPLICATION IS STILL PENDING.THAT'S IT MEANS THERE IS A RED FLAG ON MY FILE WHICH I DID NOT KNOW.INFACT I AM GETTING WORRIED NOW.FRIENDS IN THIS ROOM,PLEASE YOUR SUGGESTION OR ADVICE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed