Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife is overseas

i have just applied for I130 for my wife, i heard that this process can take more than 3 years. I have also asked my wife to apply for visitor visa to come and visit me, will she be able to get a visa to visit her husband? Is there any other quicker way to get her here temporarily until the I130 is approved. Any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks

i have just applied for I130 for my wife, i heard that this process can take more than 3 years. I have also asked my wife to apply for visitor visa to come and visit me, will she be able to get a visa to visit her husband? Is there any other quicker way to get her here temporarily until the I130 is approved. Any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks

Comment

Are you Ron that asked about lack of good moral character? -- applying for citizenship?

There's very little chance that she will get visitor visa because pending immigration petition. The quickest way (i can think of) is for you to visit her, or get your citizenship then apply for K3 visa, or she finds a sponsor for work then apply for employment base visa (not easy to find sponsor either).

*** she shouldn't lie to get a B visa because that'll cause both of you serious trouble in the long run.

Comment

thnks for ur reply, yes i am same Ron. I don't think i can apply for my citizenship for another 5 years becoz of Lack of Good moral character on my N400 interview. I guess I will wait and see if her B visa gets approved, its worth taking risk,
        P.S and she is not going to lie on it, i have learned my lesson.

Comment

Dear Ron, I don't mean to burst your bubbles, but with you in USA as an immigrant, your wife will most likely not get a visa.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation