X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no future for immigrants & muslims living here

Good Day fellow Immigrants

the way things are going now . its clear that as an immigrant /even for those immigrants who are gona be either a LPR or USC , there's no future for you simply because FBI and US Marshall have the ability to detain you set high bonds on you even when you don't have a Criminal Record. Mr Ashcroft has implemented this new policy on immigrants that are either living in the united states and have no criminal history , will more likely be held for little bit longer then expected,

and also .to those samrt people who will say that
    overstaying on a visa thats expired . is a crime also ! well hey did u ever notice ? the mexican's
    lots of latinos and many other nations that are doing this ( how come they are not going through this ?) simply because . our Government here is messed up .

its clear that we don't want any immigrants here specially from muslim countries . so why not make one big announcement . all the muslims regardless
    USC OR LPR . please leave this country by this date and this way we will not have anymore
    problems . no more suspicious people roaming around i am proud to say that i left USA and i am now living in Canada . i did go for registration and everything .they treated me like shitt i had a 1500 bond to get out and thanks i paid that and asked for voluntry departure .and i am living happily here in canada .

i think its unfair of american govt to treat other immigrants like the way they are doing now . because its almost unlikely that immigrants living in USA now specially who have us citizen kids . its clear that they are trying to raise a family here and working in seven elevens or gas station to pay their bills .not to be a part of something stupid or crazy . they are simply here for raising a family and live in this so called free country , nothing is free there .

so insted of catching the bad people .who is getting detained and arrested? . people with families here . people with little kids ? or people who are here to just work and survive .
    i mean think of it . people with families are not finatics . or belong to a cult of crazy people ?
    they are here just to survive . and to work

i pray to god that one day this will all be over and there's gona be a time . that we will all realize that it was wrong . and its gona be too late then . just because of this incident . so many families are being separated .and its all the leaders fault who are enforcing this policy on immigrants . whose gona pay for those kids and families whose husbands are arrested and detained
    for visa violations ..

please all here pray for them and pray for everyong else . and pray that god will give our leaders some sense .. or a better plann . to deal with these immigrants .

Good Day fellow Immigrants

the way things are going now . its clear that as an immigrant /even for those immigrants who are gona be either a LPR or USC , there's no future for you simply because FBI and US Marshall have the ability to detain you set high bonds on you even when you don't have a Criminal Record. Mr Ashcroft has implemented this new policy on immigrants that are either living in the united states and have no criminal history , will more likely be held for little bit longer then expected,

and also .to those samrt people who will say that
    overstaying on a visa thats expired . is a crime also ! well hey did u ever notice ? the mexican's
    lots of latinos and many other nations that are doing this ( how come they are not going through this ?) simply because . our Government here is messed up .

its clear that we don't want any immigrants here specially from muslim countries . so why not make one big announcement . all the muslims regardless
    USC OR LPR . please leave this country by this date and this way we will not have anymore
    problems . no more suspicious people roaming around i am proud to say that i left USA and i am now living in Canada . i did go for registration and everything .they treated me like shitt i had a 1500 bond to get out and thanks i paid that and asked for voluntry departure .and i am living happily here in canada .

i think its unfair of american govt to treat other immigrants like the way they are doing now . because its almost unlikely that immigrants living in USA now specially who have us citizen kids . its clear that they are trying to raise a family here and working in seven elevens or gas station to pay their bills .not to be a part of something stupid or crazy . they are simply here for raising a family and live in this so called free country , nothing is free there .

so insted of catching the bad people .who is getting detained and arrested? . people with families here . people with little kids ? or people who are here to just work and survive .
    i mean think of it . people with families are not finatics . or belong to a cult of crazy people ?
    they are here just to survive . and to work

i pray to god that one day this will all be over and there's gona be a time . that we will all realize that it was wrong . and its gona be too late then . just because of this incident . so many families are being separated .and its all the leaders fault who are enforcing this policy on immigrants . whose gona pay for those kids and families whose husbands are arrested and detained
    for visa violations ..

please all here pray for them and pray for everyong else . and pray that god will give our leaders some sense .. or a better plann . to deal with these immigrants .

Comment

You might think of the safety of all of us instead of your poor whinning self,3000 people from all over the world died here.Put the blame where it belongs/

Comment

hey i know how many died here . because i got 1 friends that went to work that day and never made it home on that night . and the total was about 4500 incase if you don't remember .

but mr wise guy do you remember how many died in the last gulf war ? close to a 100 thousand . but why would you care . because they are dum arab immigrants right ?

how many die in israel ? every now and then when these shitheads attack there ?

the ones who are to be blamed for this . arent the immigrants who have kids and families here and specially not the ones that work at SEVEN ELEVENS AND GAS STATIONS

so mr smoking gun please don't preach us . about who should be blamed here . we all know here who is responsible for all of this and belive me , i am not happy with that . i am with you and everyone else with the same pain and suffering because i did get hurt .and i felt the pain . of spet 11th ..

[This message was edited by ILW Moderator on March 24, 2003 at 10:31 AM.]

Comment

Final Note,
          What the government has done so far is in accordance with the immigration law. If any, implementation of those law have been so lacking, which leads to the current problem. Those immigrants that have been arrested are mostly due to violations of those law. If they violate it, then they have to be prosecuted accordingly, thats how the system works.
          You made a point about how unfair it is to treat these people who have US kids. I think its highly unfair also if they treat these people differently, just because they have kids here. Other immigrants have children at their home country as well, but just they're not in the US, they'll get different treatment?

As for tolerance to Moslem, I agreed that in the wake of 9/11, there's backlash against Moslem population, which is deeply regrettable. Do realize that most people are afraid, and they react out of fear and anger, anguish alltogether. It doesn't justify it of course, and hopefully they'll realize their wrong way of thinking eventually.

Comment

I don't know who you are guestuser..but you are a wise man.

Comment

If you are here illegally you have no RIGHT to whine, so what you have USC kids who are illegal if they were just born here while YOU were illegal, another example of how you have sued us and *******ized our constitution. I have a kid that is a USC does it mean I can commit felonies like you have, you hid behind children what a low life. Get the hell out of my country, you cost me my tax dollar and provide cover for terrorists.

Comment

i left your country MR RED NECK imbred , i left it for good and no one that lives in usa wants to hurt it . so go back to your KLANN members and tell them they will soon have a white america . because everyone is leaving already . so you will get a chance to bang your sisters . like you do in your red neck woods .

Comment

You left the US so shut up and mind of your business... Why do you keep whining? Live happiliy ever after in Canada. Don't try to come back here either... Oh, also don't pollute this forum...

Comment

the current war "on terrorism" will have the exact opposite effect; more and more people (illegals and otherwise) will flood the U.S. because it is safer to be illegal here then being bombed out of a whim "over there".

So stirring up other nations' soup (such as deciding who can be their leader and who can't) will have the exact oppososite effect of trying to keep the U.S. "white". This happened after WWII, after Vietnam...you name, it happened!

Comment

I worked there, i met him there, ( a relative of my boss) we fell in love there, we got married there!

USC married to a "7-Eleven" Muslim.

He is the sweetest kindest, gentlest, silliest man I have ever met. He is a flower among men!
                      We are crazy about each other! He's was just a widower trying to support his family back home. Not a terrorist,m just a man trying to support his family.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation