Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruba,

We pray with you everyday. Please pray for us too.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers . My best wishes for you two also.Whatever happen to us i'll post it here and thanks again to all the good peoples who gave me advice and pray for us.

Comment

RUBA DID YOU HEAR ABOUT LIFE ACT COMING BACK SOON ? I READ IT SOMEWHERE ON THIS BOARD I THINK...
        YOU ARE LEGIBILE I THINK SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR QUITE A LONG TIME NO ???

Comment

245 life act confress is in progress. asking time for extension is june 3rd 2003. lets see.

Comment

could pls clarify this dear Mohan :

iS THE 245 ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ENTERED THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY ???
            my aos was denied and i was asked to file a waiver 601 which was denied too...now i am out of statut...could i file under this 245 or is it not for me ???
            I AM MARRIED TO usc
            tHKS FOR YR HELP

Comment

"AILA has reported that the Senate passed omnibus budget bill which will suspend funding for the controversial National Security Entry-Exit Registration System, that includes the special registration. However, the House bill does not include this provision and the House and Senate will have to resolve differences between the two bills. AILA expects that the House and Senate conference will take place next week. Recently, AILA demanded to repeal the special registration system and this reporter, in individual capacity, called the Congress to mend the flaws in the special registration legislation. We reiterate our call for the House to act on this seriously flawed special registration system by agreeing to the Senate bill. Please stay tuned to this web site for this important development."

Comment

Yes, someone else posted something on another thread as well...

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=6506002412

Comment

245 is not only for the people who entered illigally. under 245 their is a clause called (i) which state that illegal entry can also adjust their status.
                  Your AOS is denied and waiver is denied too? it seems you have 485 which is approvable but your waiver is denied. may I ask why the waiver is denied.
                  You can file waiver again their are no limitation to file another waiver. give me feed back, I may be able to help.

Comment

aos denied because of a visa fraud...
                    could i apply under the 245 even if i was denied or as long as my waiver is not approved nothing will be done for me until i spend 10 years here oor what ??? please explain

Comment

aos denied because of a visa fraud...
                      could i apply under the 245 even if i was denied or as long as my waiver is not approved nothing will be done for me until i spend 10 years here oor what ??? please explain

Comment

You have to work towards your waiver. go to nov 25 th posting ,I mentioned 14 points regarding waivers. and see where you are fit in? you will get an Idea if your waiver is approvable or not.

Comment

Would you kindly give me some more detail information about your comment on Januari 23. Is about going to canadian border and apply for asylum there? i need more detail on how to get there? any organization who can help us? any web site related to that? is there any places at the west coast? tahnk alot.

Comment

It's people like Ruba that make me sick. Is her story sad? Who are you kidding?!
                            They come over, overstay their visas (violate The Law) and then beg for mercy because living in their home land is a *****. Why not thinking about staying legally BEFORE you board the plane?
                            Let's see. 10 years in the country and still no grip on the English grammar or spelling? Are we talking about being Americanized? I don't think so.
                            Labor Certificate pending... It belongs to the employer not the beneficiary. There's NOT a chance of I-140 being approved because of the overstayed visa and working without authorization. BCIS only pardons these violations if you're a close relative of a USC. Period. Being out of status makes you and your husband deportable.
                            Is your husband deported yet or you're already in Canada?
                            Bottom line? I'm glad all the illegal trash is leaving this country.

Comment

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha

Comment

It's people like Ruba that make me sick. Is her story sad? Who are you kidding?
                                They come over, overstay their visas (violate The Law) and then beg for mercy because living in their home land is a *****. Why not thinking about staying legally BEFORE you board the plane?
                                Let's see. 10 years in the country and still no grip on the English grammar or spelling? Are we talking about being Americanized? I don't think so.
                                Labor Certificate pending... It belongs to the employer not the beneficiary. There's NOT a chance of I-140 being approved because of the overstayed visa and working without authorization. BCIS only pardons these violations if you're a close relative of a USC. Period. Being out of status makes you and your husband deportable.
                                Is your husband deported yet or you're already in Canada?
                                Bottom line? I'm glad all the illegal trash is leaving this country.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation