• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Thank you guest. The information is greatly appreciated. I will pursue

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The correct phrase is cancellation of removal. You have to show that you have continously resided in the U.S. for 10 years, a person of good moral character, basically no arrests or convictions and definitely no convictions for an aggravated felony. Also you must have a qualifying relative, from what you posted you have that--a usc child. You have to prove your hardship would cause extreme and unusaul hardship; this is a tough standard. Basically you have to demonstrate significant hardship not common to other immigrants facing removal.
    tdixon@lawyer.com

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you are under threat of deportation, you need a good attorney. This page has some and www.aila.org has some. Or, there may be one in your area that gives free initial consultation.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What's the process in applying for cancellation of Deportation? I have a 12 year old son who is an American citizen, and I have been residing in this country continuously for 15 years. Is cancellation of deportation the right terminology?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Cancellation of Deportation Help! Help!

Cancellation of Deportation Help! Help!

What's the process in applying for cancellation of Deportation? I have a 12 year old son who is an American citizen, and I have been residing in this country continuously for 15 years. Is cancellation of deportation the right terminology?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney