Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOING TO VEGAS

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IT IS SAFE FOR MY ILLEGAL HUBBY AND I TO FLY TO VEGAS TOGETHER.

I AM A USC/WHITE GIRL AND WE WANT TO FLY TO VEGAS FOR OUR HONEYMOON. I'VE HEARD OF IMMIGRATION PICKING UP PEOPLE AT OUR AIRPORTS AND WORRY THAT COULD HAPPEN.

IF WE ARE TRAVELING TOGETHER DO YOU THINK THAT COULD HAPPEN. HE IS A WELL GROOMED GUY AND I AM HOPING THAT SINCE WE WILL BE TOGETHER AND HE WON'T BE WITH A GROUP OF HISPANICS THAT IT WILL BE OKAY.

ANY HORROR STORIES ON THIS.......................

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IT IS SAFE FOR MY ILLEGAL HUBBY AND I TO FLY TO VEGAS TOGETHER.

I AM A USC/WHITE GIRL AND WE WANT TO FLY TO VEGAS FOR OUR HONEYMOON. I'VE HEARD OF IMMIGRATION PICKING UP PEOPLE AT OUR AIRPORTS AND WORRY THAT COULD HAPPEN.

IF WE ARE TRAVELING TOGETHER DO YOU THINK THAT COULD HAPPEN. HE IS A WELL GROOMED GUY AND I AM HOPING THAT SINCE WE WILL BE TOGETHER AND HE WON'T BE WITH A GROUP OF HISPANICS THAT IT WILL BE OKAY.

ANY HORROR STORIES ON THIS.......................

Comment

I flew from california to miami couple months ago without any trouble, tell your lucky boy to carry an I.D.

Comment

When I traveled to San Diego several years ago, the border patrol wanted to see my ID.(BECAUSE I TOLD HIM I AM NOT USC)
        I presented him my EDA and Driver's License. (HE KINDLY LET ME GO)
        The only reason he wanted to see them is because he was new on the job.
        I think as long as you have your ID's you will be fine. (BUT MAKE SURE YOU ASK YOUR INS LAWYER)
        GOOD LUCK

Comment

An illegal like your sorry *** husband should keeps his butt as near home as possible.

Comment

If you are already in the U.S then there is no problem as long as your husband has a valid picture ID.

Comment

While travelling within the States, there will be no problem for your Spouse. Only person coming from certain countries are fingerprinted at the Airport.
              Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed