X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS - Please help!

Hi,
    I posted this question yesterday but it probably got passed up. I am posting it again.. if you know anything, please help! I know it might sound like a trivial question but I have no clue. Thanks in advance!

---------
    Hi,
    Our priority date becomes current this month, but we haven't received any notice from the INS yet. Should we contact the INS ourselves? Also, I've aged out, even after the new calculation to determine the age. What should we do to have the priority date retained? Thanks very much for your help.

Hi,
    I posted this question yesterday but it probably got passed up. I am posting it again.. if you know anything, please help! I know it might sound like a trivial question but I have no clue. Thanks in advance!

---------
    Hi,
    Our priority date becomes current this month, but we haven't received any notice from the INS yet. Should we contact the INS ourselves? Also, I've aged out, even after the new calculation to determine the age. What should we do to have the priority date retained? Thanks very much for your help.

Comment

You should contact INS, or you can check your status online. IF you are already aged out even with the new calculation , then service might put you in different catagory. Check you status first and contact with attorney in your area.

Comment

Mohan,
        Thanks for your reply. However, I couldn't find any information about our case.. the petition date was back in 1990..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation