Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for the Board-Moderator

I would like to make a suggestion to the owners of the Board/Moderator. Immigration has so many vast subjects and routes to this country. Would it not be more helpful if the discussion groups were broken up into sub-groups with more specific topics in mind along with a general posting board? This would make it much more efficient in getting more direct answers to people who need help. Instead of trying to sort thru so many posts to find answers or to help people. Many other boards use that format and it works so very well.

I would like to make a suggestion to the owners of the Board/Moderator. Immigration has so many vast subjects and routes to this country. Would it not be more helpful if the discussion groups were broken up into sub-groups with more specific topics in mind along with a general posting board? This would make it much more efficient in getting more direct answers to people who need help. Instead of trying to sort thru so many posts to find answers or to help people. Many other boards use that format and it works so very well.

Comment

To Sharon:
      It is really a good suggestion. I hope Moderator follows your suggestion. Congratulations.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation