Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get LEGAL

My wife came here 7 yrs ago as a visitor at age 23. She has been married 2 times before me and tried to file her papers each time she got married. The first time she file, she divorced before anything got processed. The second time, a request to send in her I94 was made. She never did it because she couldn't find her I94, but she still has the entry stamp in her passport.

Since so much time has passed, she is out of status.

Now that I (a USC) am married to her and trying to take care of things, I wanted to find out, based on her history, and based on some of the issues with 245i I have been reading about, what are the risks to going and filing all the forms by ourselves?

My wife came here 7 yrs ago as a visitor at age 23. She has been married 2 times before me and tried to file her papers each time she got married. The first time she file, she divorced before anything got processed. The second time, a request to send in her I94 was made. She never did it because she couldn't find her I94, but she still has the entry stamp in her passport.

Since so much time has passed, she is out of status.

Now that I (a USC) am married to her and trying to take care of things, I wanted to find out, based on her history, and based on some of the issues with 245i I have been reading about, what are the risks to going and filing all the forms by ourselves?

Comment

If I were you I will consult an Attorney first but do not signed any contract with him/her.
      If you are in Los Agneles Contact Carl Shurterman.
      or Sheela Murthy, I don't have her address right now I will get back. Some one might know will help you. You can file the papers if you follow the instructions.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation