Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English F1 student needs help please

I have a F1 visa until 2006 but my I-20 is only valid until june 04, I am in sch & continuiing my teacher training how do I extend my I-20 does the sch need to do that? they dont have an international advisor & are not too informed about immigration. I will be starting an intership in sept 04 & then hope to be taken on by a school as a qualified teacher, can a school employ me once I am trained? thanks

I have a F1 visa until 2006 but my I-20 is only valid until june 04, I am in sch & continuiing my teacher training how do I extend my I-20 does the sch need to do that? they dont have an international advisor & are not too informed about immigration. I will be starting an intership in sept 04 & then hope to be taken on by a school as a qualified teacher, can a school employ me once I am trained? thanks

Comment

yes, a school and employ you and can sponsor you also for Employment Visa. There is always shortage of Science and Math teachers in the United States and every year thousands of Employment Visas are issued to Teachers.
      Good luck.

Comment

thankyou Umesh for your advice, I have a few schools whom I have had close contact with for my studies & appear interested in taken me on once I have completed my internship. But my I-20 runs out next year before I have finished my studies can the sch re-new it for me?or do I have to send it to INS? also I travelled home to England in feb & had my I-20 signed by the sch I asked the immigration officer on my return when he was stamping passport if I could use the same signed form for a visit home in july, he said yes but the I-20 forms were changing is his true do you know or anyone else? Thankyou for your help

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation