Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting time for interview with my wife

I got married to my wife October of 2001, we submitted our paper work for change of status on November 2001 the estimated processing time on my receipt says 10 months. It has been more than a year and we still don't have an appointment date. How long does it take for INS to contact us? Also I would like to know if I need to retake my medical exam, I took my exam on November 2001 and turned it in with my application at that time. I know that the medicals have validity for only a year, does that mean I have to take another one and re-submitted to INS?

I got married to my wife October of 2001, we submitted our paper work for change of status on November 2001 the estimated processing time on my receipt says 10 months. It has been more than a year and we still don't have an appointment date. How long does it take for INS to contact us? Also I would like to know if I need to retake my medical exam, I took my exam on November 2001 and turned it in with my application at that time. I know that the medicals have validity for only a year, does that mean I have to take another one and re-submitted to INS?

Comment

Which INS office?

Comment

Miami office

Comment

can some one respond please

Comment

You may want to check the status of your case and make sure the file has not gone AWOL.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation