Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working OUT of Status and recently got married? -------> ALL HELP!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Christine is not from any of those listed countries, she is a white educated woman, happily married to USC. Still working for the gov't, and INS and her employer have been aware of it for a long time already. Got letter to go and pick up my EAD. Why they have not deported me? Go figure... I guess I don't fit into any profile and they need me here... Good luck to you all, and try to be nicer to each other here!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am thanking you for Christine as well

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks EPA!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...391#7696010391

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dear Christie,

As an 245-i AOS applicant be careful if you are from one of the countries in this list,

- Afghanistan
    - Algeria
    - Bahrain
    - Bangladesh
    - Egypt
    - Eritrea
    - Indonesia
    - Iran
    - Iraq
    - Jordan
    - Kuwait
    - Lebanon
    - Libya
    - Morocco
    - North Korea
    - Oman
    - Pakistan
    - Qatar
    - Saudi Arabia
    - Somalia
    - Sudan
    - Syria
    - Tunisia
    - United Arab Emirates
    - Yemen

as you may end up being detained and/or eventually placed in deportation proceedings when you go to the Special Registration interview. Even more so if you have any minor criminal conviction on your record (bond is likely to be as low as $5,000 up to as high as $10,000 in this later case.)

Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wake up call is right on the money. We here in Calif. have been living with this problem for some time. We have any where from 5to 7 million illegals is what the guess is.They have driven the state almost into bankruptcy. Our schools are overun with them and our prisons are full of them. They have closed 12 hospitals in Los Angeles county that went bankrupt caring for them and not being paid. 65,000 new ones were born here last year. At this rate CA. will soon resemble the poverty stricken third world countries they came from. Every third person you see can't speak English and our buildings are covered in spray painted gang signs. The men all have shaved heads and tatoos and the girls all dress like hookers. It is awful. California went from being #1 in test scores in the country to 49th. We also have the highest dropout rate in the country.We need to seal the borders and shoot anything that trys to sneak in. Maybe if we left a few bodies out there instead of water bottles they would get the message. I know that sounds cruel , but we feel like we are in a war zone here in LA. Our state is being invaded and no one is doing anything.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This country needs to stop illegal immigration and repair the INS. Troops on the border. Deport each one without documentation. Not much was said (or heard) about illegal immigrants until 9/11 -- and now America knows that there are MILLIONS of them! Could that be why 86% of American citizens want illegal aliens deported immediately? If they can't obey our laws, if they can't honorably do what they're supposed to do, how can they be trusted? If they can't qualify to make it here legally, they have NO BUSINESS ignoring US laws to come here anyway. Write to the President and Congress and tell them that we now are all aware of an inefficient INS and our laws not being enforced!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for sharing this information with us....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    To complement "Guest" on posting links, I'd add this one as well:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=8646045581

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Let's deport all illegal aliens and we'll have no more problems! Gimme A Break!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    9/11 has EVERYTHING to do with illegal, deceitful immigrants -- and an incompetent INS. It's time to put troops on our borders and time to start deporting all illegals right now!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    September 11 has nothing to do whatsoever with illegal aliens. Nor with legal ones. It has only to do with the foreign policy of the US.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <--->

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is just SO TRUE that the illegal immigrants who can't follow the laws, because they think America owes them something and they don't know that poor people in America suffer too, maybe even more than the illegals had they stayed in THEIR OWN countries, create a bad impression for immigrants in general. The streets are not lined in gold in the United States and immigrants shouldn't be led to believe that in any way!! There is NO free lunch and Americans want our laws enforced starting NOW! No more 9/11! No more poor and uneducated immigrants sneaking in!! No more fraud and lies!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You know what? I know there's a lot of injustises over immigrants, but then the more immigrants trying to sneak off from the legal ways, the more GOOD immigrants will be punished. At least, every immigrants should do stuff in legal way, no matter how hard it is, so that the next immigrants won't get punished, and laws won't be stricted on them, just bkz some other stupid immigrant made a fake SNN for example. Please, I'm not in the US yet, and I want to go there, and live there, and fulfill my dream, so at least for immigrants like us......PLEASE DON'T BREAK THOSE DAMN LAWS! I know how hard it is to do everything in the legal way, I was in the same shoe while I was in the US, but accept it, and do it in the legal way, for Pete's sake! Thanks...

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation