Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Other Than Honorable Conditions Discharge

will a Under Other Than Honorable Conditions discharge from the army , will cause naturalization problems, will in the service i went awol and as a reult i got discharged , i did not get a court martial .
    i applyng for citizenship based on mariage to usc but i have served in the NG and on the n-400 it require you to fill the g325b for applicants who serve in the military

will a Under Other Than Honorable Conditions discharge from the army , will cause naturalization problems, will in the service i went awol and as a reult i got discharged , i did not get a court martial .
    i applyng for citizenship based on mariage to usc but i have served in the NG and on the n-400 it require you to fill the g325b for applicants who serve in the military

Comment

"other than honorable" is a very polite and coded way of saying "not or dis/honorable".

It doesn't mean that you don't qualify for naturalization per se, it just means that you do not qualify to apply naturalization based on your your service.

If you meet all other requirements for naturalization, you should be fine. Make very sure though why you got an "other than honorable" disharge and if that is something that would (probably only temporarily) disqualify you from appyling for your N-400. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation