Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next after I140 approval and submission of Visa fees

My attorney got my approval and asked me to submit mine and my family's immigration fees to the NVC which was sent to him for submission after many e-mails he says to expect some news in the month of November. Now what I don't understand is what would be the next step? Are the forms going to be sent directly from NVC or will they be sent through the US Embassy in my country which is Pakistan and how long does the next phase take and what else is included. Well I can get this information from my attorney as well but it is a very lengthy process as I have to go through a middle man who takes ages to reply to my e-mail, so if anyone could help it will be much appreciated.

My attorney got my approval and asked me to submit mine and my family's immigration fees to the NVC which was sent to him for submission after many e-mails he says to expect some news in the month of November. Now what I don't understand is what would be the next step? Are the forms going to be sent directly from NVC or will they be sent through the US Embassy in my country which is Pakistan and how long does the next phase take and what else is included. Well I can get this information from my attorney as well but it is a very lengthy process as I have to go through a middle man who takes ages to reply to my e-mail, so if anyone could help it will be much appreciated.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation