Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tb /loner/ retarded

I just wanted to be honest with you as I know everyone on this site knows your a heartless abused child that must have taken it up the butt some day or the other by his or her parent, and i mean that literally.

Not every one is going to die as early as you think, as despite the fact that i might be in a third world country, my family owns more than all your family put together and run more bussiness than you can possibly work for you life, my car puts your poor *** family to shame. So if you dont have shit to say, or anything behind your name, besides a computer where you sit at night by yourself and try to make others feel, bad, im sorry for you when your in the mail room or when you your self is not accepted by society for your sorry looks. We are citizens of another country, and some of us have made mistakes, have been forced to be in our positions and are simply searching for a better life and belive me not everyone in this world wants to live in the US, they might simply want to visit.

Get a life and stop hiding behind a computer screen. Id like them to throw you out of the contry for your pitiful and degrading mentality, and for you to land some where around here, where we would kick your impoverished *** and make your realize you are no body in the US.

I just wanted to be honest with you as I know everyone on this site knows your a heartless abused child that must have taken it up the butt some day or the other by his or her parent, and i mean that literally.

Not every one is going to die as early as you think, as despite the fact that i might be in a third world country, my family owns more than all your family put together and run more bussiness than you can possibly work for you life, my car puts your poor *** family to shame. So if you dont have shit to say, or anything behind your name, besides a computer where you sit at night by yourself and try to make others feel, bad, im sorry for you when your in the mail room or when you your self is not accepted by society for your sorry looks. We are citizens of another country, and some of us have made mistakes, have been forced to be in our positions and are simply searching for a better life and belive me not everyone in this world wants to live in the US, they might simply want to visit.

Get a life and stop hiding behind a computer screen. Id like them to throw you out of the contry for your pitiful and degrading mentality, and for you to land some where around here, where we would kick your impoverished *** and make your realize you are no body in the US.

Comment

"my family owns more than all your family put together and run more bussiness than you can possibly work for you life, my car puts your poor *** family to shame."

I am wealthy because of MY hard work. You, on the other hand, have to thank others for what you have. You have done nothing for yourself. You step on the shoulders of your family members, then you think you are superior. You know nothing of my wealth, but I assure you it much more than you think.

Comment

tb
        BRAVO !!!!!
        send this shit back to third world

Comment

I am a hard working red-blooded American and I am here to tell you that TB is full of crap. Americans think that they should have everything handed to them just because they were born in the United States. Unless you are a pure bred Indian, you are a relative of an immigrant. I think that ANYONE who is willing to work hard to make this country great, should be given the opportunity to be an American citizen. TB you obviously didn't get enough attention from your mother.

Comment

I'm wealthy because of my hard work, and because this country has given me the opportunity.

You are poor because you are lazy. That's what's great about this country. We have the option of being whatever we want. Capitalism is king. Obviously this concept is lost on you. Immigrants come here and take. They give nothing, yet they demand everything.

You claim to be a patriot, but you are not.

Comment

Wealth seems important to you tb

Comment

Don't believe the "I am wealthy" crap that tb said. He sounds like a bitter, threatened, lost-my-job-to-an-immigrant, pathetic loser.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation