Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I751 Renewal Question to Sammy

I know the applications on Conditional residence should be sent in within 90 days of the expiry. Is there any penalty say if I send in my application 150 days which is 5 months in advance? I have everything ready.

I know the applications on Conditional residence should be sent in within 90 days of the expiry. Is there any penalty say if I send in my application 150 days which is 5 months in advance? I have everything ready.

Comment

There is no penalty whatsoever except you would loose your money as a processing fee, time and effort for nothing because your application would be DENIED because you are filing prior to its time that is required under the law. This is a procedure rule which everyone need to follow like you can not say next day after becoming a p.resident that you are ready to be/file for citizenship.

Comment

Thanks for your very good answer, Sammy. I will ask one more thing. Is there a likelihood that BCIS will refuse to remove conditions; rather, do all people who apply to remove conditions have them removed and if not, whats the %s that apply?

Comment

Topaz, nobody can give you guarantee or any kind of assurance or let you know in advance about yr chances of succuess in any kind of application including BCIS. It all depends on the evidences which you (or others) have submitted in order for BCIS to consider yr (their) applications. I hope you have undertood the hard fact. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation