Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Married to USC still not able to adjust status....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married to USC still not able to adjust status....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi everybody,
    I'm married to a USC.Entered the country on C1/D visa.Meaning,as we were told by many lawyers,there is nothing they can do.Can not adjust my status.We are so frustrated and upset.
    Especially knowing that foreign aliens who fall under the 245(i)can adjust their/spouses status even though the spouse entered C1/D.And a USC can't do anything?
    It seems that you have absolut no advantages even if you were born in this country.Do you guys have any advice for us?What shall we do?Or an excellent lawyer who's been handling cases like
    this?Than you so much

Hi everybody,
    I'm married to a USC.Entered the country on C1/D visa.Meaning,as we were told by many lawyers,there is nothing they can do.Can not adjust my status.We are so frustrated and upset.
    Especially knowing that foreign aliens who fall under the 245(i)can adjust their/spouses status even though the spouse entered C1/D.And a USC can't do anything?
    It seems that you have absolut no advantages even if you were born in this country.Do you guys have any advice for us?What shall we do?Or an excellent lawyer who's been handling cases like
    this?Than you so much

Comment

Hi! I don't any good news for you, but the lawyers you have talked were correct. Not everyone is eligible for adjustment of status. An alien on C-1/D (crewmen in transit) visa is not eligible for ajustment of status and must instead do consular processing.

Comment

Palm, I don't know who it is, (I will learn tomorrow) but someone uses my name here and goes ballistic. I didn't write those messages to you.

Comment

How it is possible to use one-another's username, I just can not get it...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation