Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment of Status for spouse of USC, Immediate Relative

Please can anyone help me in providing information on current processing date for Adjustment of Status in Chicago. I filed for my wife back in March 2001, but have not received any interview letter yet. she has been issued EAD Card and fingerprinted with first six month of the application. Is there any way/place I can check for the information I just mentioned. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Please can anyone help me in providing information on current processing date for Adjustment of Status in Chicago. I filed for my wife back in March 2001, but have not received any interview letter yet. she has been issued EAD Card and fingerprinted with first six month of the application. Is there any way/place I can check for the information I just mentioned. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

search the net. I remember to find a page with processing times for EAD's and AOS's for different offices.

Comment

she already recieved EAD and finger printed in sept and oct 2001 respectively. My inquiry is for adjustment of status interview date processing date

Comment

Call INS Customer Service 1800-375-5283 They will tell you what is the waiting period. Just provide the zip code and your application type.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation