•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kramer
    replied
    hello everyone,

my husband and I are in Adjustment of Status, he is H1-B and maintaining status, I am H-4 with an EAD. We recieved our filing reciept about 18 months ago with the process dates for mar-may 2004, but I called yesterday and was told that filing times are now an additinal year on top. My husband wants to change professions next Aug. If we have not recieved greencards by then, is it OK for him to get an EAD and change professions, or will this cancel out the greencard application? (FYI, the greencard is based on employment)
    thanks for any hints on this one.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    started a topic AOS and changing jobs

AOS and changing jobs

hello everyone,

my husband and I are in Adjustment of Status, he is H1-B and maintaining status, I am H-4 with an EAD. We recieved our filing reciept about 18 months ago with the process dates for mar-may 2004, but I called yesterday and was told that filing times are now an additinal year on top. My husband wants to change professions next Aug. If we have not recieved greencards by then, is it OK for him to get an EAD and change professions, or will this cancel out the greencard application? (FYI, the greencard is based on employment)
    thanks for any hints on this one.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation