Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    If you have a portable nonimmigrant visa, then you can travel on the old visa if you have a receipt notice showing the change of employer. It is also a good idea to carry a copy of the new petition you filed. Look at the AC21 legislation regarding portable statuses.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Its a good idea to not leave until you find out the outcome of your petition. You are in "limbo" and you want full backing from not only your new employer but also the INS to make yourself safe.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you leave the country now you will be considered to abandon your petition. Then the things should be processed via your Consulate in your home country.Regards.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have a valid nonimmigrant work visa. I recently switched employers, and filed a new I-129. My ammended visa petition is still pending. Can I travel outside of the country of the visa issued for my old job, or do I have to wait until my new peition is approved?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic can I travel?

can I travel?

I have a valid nonimmigrant work visa. I recently switched employers, and filed a new I-129. My ammended visa petition is still pending. Can I travel outside of the country of the visa issued for my old job, or do I have to wait until my new peition is approved?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney