X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa

can anyone help
    iam currently considering applying for an L1 visa for the usa however there seems to be some confusion on this side i have been told an E1 lasts for 3/2/1 years before you have to show your returns for the buisness also once you get if you get approval how long does the approval last is it indefinately or do you have to keep on re-applying

can anyone help
    iam currently considering applying for an L1 visa for the usa however there seems to be some confusion on this side i have been told an E1 lasts for 3/2/1 years before you have to show your returns for the buisness also once you get if you get approval how long does the approval last is it indefinately or do you have to keep on re-applying

Comment

E-1 must be renewed after each expiration, which depends on how long the INS initially issues it. Normally, the E-1 is issued in two to three year increments. Yes, you must show your returns.

The L-1 is an intracompany transferee visa. This means you have been working for a company abroad for one year out of the past three years. Now, you are transferring to its U.S. office. It gives you three years and then you must file for an extension. If it is a new-office that your company is opening, you will get one year and then must demonstrate the success of the company to extend the visa.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation