Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Perhaps Irene is insinuating that the two F-1s decided to have an American baby with the hope that they won't be deported should they remain illegally in the U.S. after their visas expire.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Everyone here is assuming that they want to stay here permanently. How do you know that they won't study here and then go back home when her studies are through.
    Not everyone who studies here wants to stay here.

Good luck with everything Mam.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    congratulations Mam, there should be plenty of charities and support from common sense people and organizations, try Catholic charities as well. My exprierence has been always very good with them, at least they are really trying to practice what they preach...

I didn't want to comment on the hate that was also on this board, and it must hurt you to see what demented assumptions some people have, but we all know (with the obvious exception of guest, miki, irene and what fatols you have) that the yearly health care "expenses" on a few illegals or foreigners here is by far outnumbered by the strange expenses no bulti-billion $$$ weapons industry is shy to spend on killing these same people in their "homes" ... shame on you!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    irene,she is not illegal okey!! how much do you think she will spend going back home to their country maybe her country is far,So if you can't help,shut up!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    IRENE - get off the board, leave the immigrants alone!!! Jerk!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yet another example of what our stupid immigration policy brings. We have got to pass a law that makes the children of aliens,inelgible to be citizens for at least 18 years. How stupid can these people be? What would they do for you in YOUR country?? I bet you would have been a little more careful if "YOU" had to pay for this.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wouldn't the best advice be for her to finish her current semester, withdraw from school, and return to her homeland to have her baby? Afterwards, she could return legally to her studies without any chance of being in illegal status. If she stays, having a baby won't make her legal, and she didn't come to stay, she came to go to school. Wouldn't that be the simplest solution without all the time, energy, and INS red tape? (I don't know the answer, but it's just a thought.)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You bet it's a serious issue! American hospitals are GOING BROKE and Americans are tired of paying BILLIONS for aliens who want to have a lovefest! Finally, we got WELFARE REFORM *** where AMERICANS stop getting everything for free *** and now we've got aliens taking their place! Good job!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Try St.Mary's Hospital in Passaic I did not know where you live. I know that this hospital has many charities program they help to cover exoenses for uninsured

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If rational thinking seems to be a burden then i suggest seeing a Shrink because apart from been a nuisance, you are an unnecessary distraction. This is a serious issue that is been discussed and if you do not have any meaningful contribution to make, commonsense dictates that you hold your peace.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This only for the resident of NY but maybe this can help you.

www.healthfirstny.com

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Why should taxpayers pay for a foreign student's children, when they are here to go to school, not to have babies? This is beyond belief. Two immigrants living temporarily in a foreign land don't have the self discipline to take precautions not to interrupt their studies or take on the financial burdens of having a baby? This is not even sensible.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The best thing for these two students and our great country of America would be for them to go back home and the woman to have her baby in her own country. Student visas don't give anyone eligibility to stay in America.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think that law is called Title 19.
    Go to the department of health or anyplace that has planned parenthood, they can help you find a doctor and things like that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes, many of these stupid foreigners come from third world countries where they think they have to put condoms on their heads or arms pulling it up to elbow lenght. They can't even imagine that condoms go on the *****. I can even bet what continent you two come from.
    Advice: drop your baby somewhere else babe...

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation